YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Originally Posted by PeediPeedi178

Sorry for the over exposed pics...

These are my pic ups for the past 2 weeks.

I ordered the red one too but its obviously not shipping yet...Any one with a natural and a maple one let me know.

info on where you got your necklace from please.
happy.gif

A few things this week.
WESC, Salt Valley Western, Crooks & Castles
2mynuzc.jpg

Should have the kicks in a week or two (waiting for the other stores to get them)
dn0nz7.jpg

IDs came in yesterday. Very happy with the turn out.
5ckuf6.jpg

Mailman just dropped these off. Got these off the bay for $120 (not bad)
npotqr.jpg

Sad day when a new major release Jordan like the 2010's come out and not one person buys them or at least posts them if they did. Take notes JB

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Sad day when a new major release Jordan like the 2010's come out and not one person buys them or at least posts them if they did. Take notes JB
honestly i thought it couldnt get worst then the 2009..... then they drop the 2010....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ah Brick, too fine SC.

Today, picked up these More Tempos and some neon 97s, waiting on the 97s though.

Just wait for the outlet/discount pickups then they'll start trickling in. But yeah it is pretty say, used to be so exciting around ASG time to get the new edition.

Originally Posted by air max 87

honestly i thought it couldnt get worst then the 2009..... then they drop the 2010....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

last JB pickup was the Aquas, I lost faith in them, I thought the SJ release will revive JB for me but it only made it worse

Coppers are nice, but no amount of pics can convince me they are better than the royals...

Some ink for me........
39526f85721e7932249a897b5bcb716c73b3ca4d.jpg

Me and the homie were the only two in line since 6 this morning for these.....both copped the only pair in our respective size....the people behind us..
ohwell.gif

e3f26d057a1059772c8a417abbb046427c4e4799.jpg

Bonus- Books for College........
eyes.gif

Copped the silver 1/2 cents for $99.99 and of course I had to get the coppers. They sold out at all the major/well known spots but there were a couple of places in Houston that still had a full run..

ee326bb33bfdcd5efc8fb01929bf707c63aab2f3.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom