YO! OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. CUPID'S A FAIRY. (BUT STILL NO PIC QUOTING)

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

and am i the only 1 that dont like those motor sports?
You, me and s dubl...

add me, they feel cheap as !%#+ and smell horrible, the leather is prob the worst leather ive seen on a jordan till date...

Originally Posted by air max 87

You, me and s dubl...

add me, they feel cheap as !%#+ and smell horrible, the leather is prob the worst leather ive seen on a jordan till date...

..add me..i feel like this was a waste of a colorway in one of the jordan models..
but to each his own..i hope all those who copped like a size run break even atleast..

2chs428.jpg

first pair of lebrons.........3rd pair of eggplants.

Originally Posted by ftrztkp

You, me and s dubl...

..add me..i feel like this was a waste of a colorway in one of the jordan models..
but to each his own..i hope all those who copped like a size run break even atleast..
and me. jordan brand.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. joke brand.
roll.gif

I'm not a fan of the Motorsports either, but I'm not buying them, so it doesn't really matter.

Here's my pickups from the last few weeks to a month. I also picked up two more pairs of Old Love XX3's and a used pair of Oxy's, but no pics of them.

Deadstock Oxy XIV's

Lebron VII "More than a Game" NYC

Air More Tempo Retros (Deadstock. Will be rocked asap)

still waiting ...... got 2 for $48 shipped. Changes copper colors like the shoes in diff lighting.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

You, me and s dubl...

and me. jordan brand.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. joke brand.
roll.gif
Clear soles, no elephant print, better leather....would have considered them....not for $175 though.
Edit:  Those AF1s are really nice, I might have to go look at those.

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

You, me and s dubl...

and me. jordan brand.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. joke brand.
roll.gif
Clear soles, no elephant print, better leather....would have considered them....not for $175 though.
Edit:  Those AF1s are really nice, I might have to go look at those.

CO muthaFin SIGN...

garbage!!!  wont even copp for $5  

What i finished with after this past weekend..

350m4g5.jpg

Motorsport 6's were copped from Champs and the BL Kobe V's and ASG Lebron VII's were picked up from HOH NY by my homie from work, he def looked out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Originally Posted by macgyver35

dope twist tee!

are they available at most Gap stores?

I think they are at the majority of Bay Area Gap stores. Twist and a bunch of other artists did an art show here in the city, which in turn did a collab w/ Gap. I've been to a few Gaps in the last couple days and from what I see, a lot of the good sizes are running out. XXS-S are easy to find. Medium on up is dwindling down. Stonestown (SF) had the most popular sizes.

$24.50 Retail Price
Thanks! who were the other artists? amaze?

platos closet $35
pimp.gif
.....pretty sure they are legit...the tag matches up perfect and the date touches the bar code...if not im only out $35 lol

dsc0018rx.jpg
dsc0019q.jpg
dsc0020wcs.jpg
dsc0021wj.jpg
dsc0022t.jpg
dsc0023s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom