YO! Official DECEMBER WDYWT 2010 vol: Pic Quoting is LAME...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Cris... do you know where I can purchase those exacts VANS from? a link would be very much appreciated.

.............No link needed, your best bet, ebay or Forums.  Supreme Perforated Chukka S/S 08' if I'm not mistaken.

Cris.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Cris... do you know where I can purchase those exacts VANS from? a link would be very much appreciated.

.............No link needed, your best bet, ebay or Forums.  Supreme Perforated Chukka S/S 08' if I'm not mistaken.

Cris.

Cleveland.....

Happy Bday To Me...

Starter.Jeff Hamilton.Mitchell&Ness.Gardeur.1990 Converse Magic Triple Double

1ftrvs.jpg

eslw21.jpg

Cleveland.....

Happy Bday To Me...

Starter.Jeff Hamilton.Mitchell&Ness.Gardeur.1990 Converse Magic Triple Double

1ftrvs.jpg

eslw21.jpg

Damn, how are those Magics still holdin up? I had a pair that was already showing some chipping and crumbling before I could ever unDS them. I wish Converse would retro those and the Larry Johnson AeroJams.

Damn, how are those Magics still holdin up? I had a pair that was already showing some chipping and crumbling before I could ever unDS them. I wish Converse would retro those and the Larry Johnson AeroJams.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Honestly Dude, I'm Shocked They're Still Holding Considering I Haven't Worn These In A Few Years, But I Do Have About 4 Silica Packs In The Box. I've Had Them On Since About 12 O'Clock And They're Cool For Now.

Thanks To Everyone Else For Their Birthday Wishes! Greatly Appreciated.

Happy bday, Shorty. Dam, them Magics are dope! I used to have the blacc ones bacc in the day. Still lookin for another pair!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Honestly Dude, I'm Shocked They're Still Holding Considering I Haven't Worn These In A Few Years, But I Do Have About 4 Silica Packs In The Box. I've Had Them On Since About 12 O'Clock And They're Cool For Now.

Thanks To Everyone Else For Their Birthday Wishes! Greatly Appreciated.

Happy bday, Shorty. Dam, them Magics are dope! I used to have the blacc ones bacc in the day. Still lookin for another pair!

Back
Top Bottom