YO! October 2009 Pick Up Post vol. NBA Preseason!!!

My girl came back from San Francisco and got me these...
be726b44e0cc3dcd8b3fd008a4fa8d76b2694c35.jpg

Not a fan of the SF Giants, but I just had to have this shirt
happy.gif

dca16a44c5d783f40b593d53cb7c9f2aaaa73a7c.jpg

Loving this one too
pimp.gif

i wonder what it's like to be idolkicks nephew/son/brother....etc....

"here are some of my hand me downs lil homie".....

...."hand me downs? i don't want used stuff!"

-Returns bape hoodie and some orange box SBs......lol

Nice pick ups everbody!!! Th3Ownly you've inspired me to head up to my nearest Goodwill/S A just to see what they have
Here is my recent pick up. I ususally don't post but I was so happy cause I got a steal.
Excuse the hole in the wall (having a wild 4yo son ftl/w)

2hqqj3s.jpg

t0gp6q.jpg

20ue99t.jpg

^ VERY nice Jim......aren't they a little snug though? I had to get a 9, and a 9.5 would've been better, assuming my Black/Yellow one's the samefitting.

Cris.

These fit just about right, but then again I haven't walked around with em for a whole day yet....
grin.gif

I have a brand new batch of movies to give when I see u again, btw...Paranormal, Public Enemies, Surrogates, etc....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

These fit just about right, but then again I haven't walked around with em for a whole day yet....
grin.gif

I have a brand new batch of movies to give when I see u again, btw...Paranormal, Public Enemies, Surrogates, etc....
wink.gif

.............Cool, and the "non-audience" movies too.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Cris.

yeah i should mention that i go to the thrift stores and salvation armys not really the true goodwills

Finally able to get these at a reasonable price in size 13... $110 shipped

Also got some Air Zoom MVP POP's to replace my Hyperdunks as my primary basketball shoe. Big ups to funkdoctor for a great price and quick shipping.

Also picked up some OG Royal Foamposite One's off Craigslist a few days ago. For some reason my original post with them got deleted. Probably my best stealof the year....

Back
Top Bottom