Yo NT, why join the military when you can join XE/Blackwater?

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

o fenomeno wrote:

an dee 51o wrote:

But you can't be any geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean... earn your keep.

REGULATOOOOOOOOOORS
Mount up

it was a clear black night, a clear white moon
warren g was on the streets, trying to consume

some skirts for the eve, so I can get some funk just rollin in my ride, chillin all alone

017105_10_1614715907.jpg

just hit the eastside of the LBC....

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

You need some kind of military background that's for sure but yeah the money is good...

I will tell you that if you do any research on the matter you will find out that these mercenaries are the some the worst people on earth and by that I mean the will kill women, children and innocent civilians without provocation many times and they are devoid of any reprimands...

Look it up
one of my boys told me the same thing. He only did 1 tour in Iraq and he was tellin me that its the wild wild west for these private contractors. He said its tightened up in the last year or two because of all the media coverage, but when he was there he said all bets were off. Since they are privatecontractors they didnt adhere to the same rules of engagement as the military guys did. Sometimes they would just light up a car (full of people) just for#+%+* and giggles. Not to say underhanded stuff doesnt happen in the military too. Buddy told me how some dudes he knew there (in the Army) would cruisearound with AK's in their truck/humvee's. That way if they "accidentally" took someone down, they would just drop the AK by the body and saythat the deceased was hostile and they returned fire for their safety.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

but at th same time they got reg military kinda jobs, a clearence is needed for all these,
that was the first spot i applied when i got out, (for a desk job) n i guess i wasnt qualified....

maybe you didnt have enough desk job experience
grin.gif
uhmmm ok.
im sure i was pretty qualified for the position
it was right when they were getting sued up the %@+, and they weren't hiring,
got a few friends that are in, and other ppl that work for ICE, triple canopy and a few other companies,
they told me to wait a few month, and i couldve applied again but i ended up getting a job with this other company

If you know you want to stay in this field (military related) do you think there is better upside in going private as opposed to re-enlisting and doing your 20 or 25 years to get your pension? Just curious.

One of my boys is a ranger whos been active Army for about 9 years now. I wonder if it would be in his best interest to get out of the Army the next opportunity he has and go the private route.
its whatever is best for him,
when u go civilian and work for these companies, you make good money, but you deploy alot, you know what you're getting yourself into,
at 9 yrs hes pretty much halfway done, so its up to him,
and i would say do some research befor egetting out to see what job he could be up for, its tough but he needs to weight his pros and cons,

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

o fenomeno wrote:

an dee 51o wrote:

But you can't be any geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean... earn your keep.

REGULATOOOOOOOOOORS
Mount up

some skirts for the eve, so I can get some funk just rollin in my ride, chillin all alone

017105_10_1614715907.jpg

On a mission tryin to find Mr. Warren G

nearly 50 years ago, President Eisenhower warned about the rise of the "Military-Industrial Complex". I know a dude who served with the 82nd Airborneand 75th Rangers, then joined a Private Civilian Security Agency, now he's in Iraq training incoming US military personnel going to war. Strange, despitehe's a former Army soldier, he is a civilian training the military.

roll.gif
roll.gif

wow this is the funniest thing ive heard on nt yet.
dude talking bout blackwater like its working at mcdonalds,
like ppl said its mostly ex military, special forces, spec ops, rangers, etc
but at th same time they got reg military kinda jobs, a clearence is needed for all these,
that was the first spot i applied when i got out, (for a desk job) n i guess i wasnt qualified....
laugh.gif
word
theres a reason they are paying you that much...military makes a significant investment to train individuals up to that level. that superman pipeline aintcheap. and its no cakewalk either. people think they are hot #%%% after logging enough hours on mw2.

OP were you gonna submit your resume and cover letter?
laugh.gif
make sure to usethe right size font and the good quality paper at kinkos.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

o fenomeno wrote:

an dee 51o wrote:

REGULATOOOOOOOOOORS
Mount up

017105_10_1614715907.jpg

Seen a car full of girls ain't no need to tweak All you skirts know what's up with 213

Those dudes are making 200k a year at entry level
eek.gif

Kinda makes you think huh?
you're gonna get shot at either way, might as well make a little extra money while doing so
Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about son. Step your common sense game up.
laugh.gif
at you for thinking they hire people off the street. Straight stupid.

roll.gif

wow this is the funniest thing ive heard on nt yet.
dude talking bout blackwater like its working at mcdonalds,
like ppl said its mostly ex military, special forces, spec ops, rangers, etc
For real, that's almost like sayin 'why are these cats just playin

roll.gif
I find it hilarious how only on NT you can have a serious topic and an ongoing joke inside, without it hindering the topic at hand (sometimes ofcourse)

Yea, nothing is free.....they pay a lot of money because it's hella risky and the guys are ex seals / special forces....I can't imagine choosing to gointo battle for money...you gotta be pretty badass...or crazy.

Originally Posted by kingofthesouthga

Those dudes are making 200k a year at entry level
eek.gif

Kinda makes you think huh?
you're gonna get shot at either way, might as well make a little extra money while doing so

money aint everything kid

and ive been in for over 4 years and ive never been shot at yet.... ill stick to the air force. life is good

Yes it is.
pimp.gif

But there are PLENTY of others ways to get 200k/year. I wouldn't do that kind of job for money.

Every civilian position in the military dwarfs the pay of their active duty counterparts.

Some of you Niketalkers are quite stupid. Where in my post did I say is was interested in becoming a mercenary?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

o fenomeno wrote:

an dee 51o wrote:

REGULATOOOOOOOOOORS
Mount up

017105_10_1614715907.jpg

seen a car full of girls, ain't no need to tweak

What I find interesting is that the lowest ranked Mercenaries have a higher salary than General Petraeus.

Government salaries FTL.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm pretty sure a lot of those guys are ex-military.

Alot of them, all of them have combat experience I am sure. Military or not.

I know one thing, no frail niketalker with christian dior jeans and 20 shoes he will never wear qualifies.
19cm
pimp.gif

Some of you Niketalkers are quite stupid. Where in my post did I say is was interested in becoming a mercenary?
laugh.gif
whats this then?

yo NT, why join the military when you can join XE/Blackwater?
you know i am! no actual field exp yet but i got my mw2 mercenary skillz ON LOCK!
gonna be cakin' too. 200g's baby.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom