Yo NT, why join the military when you can join XE/Blackwater?

Those dudes are making 200k a year at entry level
eek.gif

Kinda makes you think huh?
you're gonna get shot at either way, might as well make a little extra money while doing so

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm pretty sure a lot of those guys are ex-military.
This. I doubt they're gonna take anyone off the streets and train them and all that.

Alot of them, all of them have combat experience I am sure. Military or not.

I know one thing, no frail niketalker with christian dior jeans and 20 shoes he will never wear qualifies.

This. I'm pretty sure XE and such hire straight from Special Forces etc, so most of the people they offer jobs to are already highly trained.

[Edit] Also, you know that these dudes are in real crazy situations a lot of the time, i.e. Middle East war zones, South America, etc. They're also askedto do a lot of morally questionable stuff if you're not down with that (see private military company scandals).

Yeah, but you can't just join up - not like they train you to do the job. They only take guys with experience.

most of them are ex military, most of them are ex special forces and ALOT of them were bad conduct or dishonorable discharges, either way, you have to beversed in military tactics and skills to work for either of these

But you can't be any geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean... earn your keep.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Those dudes are making 200k a year at entry level
eek.gif

Kinda makes you think huh?
you're gonna get shot at either way, might as well make a little extra money while doing so

money aint everything kid

and ive been in for over 4 years and ive never been shot at yet.... ill stick to the air force. life is good

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

But you can't be any geek off the street. Gotta be handy with the steel, if you know what I mean... earn your keep.

REGULATOOOOOOOOOORS

roll.gif
roll.gif

wow this is the funniest thing ive heard on nt yet.
dude talking bout blackwater like its working at mcdonalds,
like ppl said its mostly ex military, special forces, spec ops, rangers, etc
but at th same time they got reg military kinda jobs, a clearence is needed for all these,
that was the first spot i applied when i got out, (for a desk job) n i guess i wasnt qualified....

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

but at th same time they got reg military kinda jobs, a clearence is needed for all these,
that was the first spot i applied when i got out, (for a desk job) n i guess i wasnt qualified....

maybe you didnt have enough desk job experience
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

REGULATOOOOOOOOOORS
Mount up

it was a clear black night, a clear white moon warren g was on the streets, trying to consume

grin.gif
uhmmm ok.
im sure i was pretty qualified for the position
it was right when they were getting sued up the %@+, and they weren't hiring,
got a few friends that are in, and other ppl that work for ICE, triple canopy and a few other companies,
they told me to wait a few month, and i couldve applied again but i ended up getting a job with this other company

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

o fenomeno wrote:

an dee 51o wrote:

REGULATOOOOOOOOOORS
Mount up

it was a clear black night, a clear white moon
warren g was on the streets, trying to consume

some skirts for the eve, so I can get some funk just rollin in my ride, chillin all alone

grin.gif
uhmmm ok.
im sure i was pretty qualified for the position
it was right when they were getting sued up the %@+, and they weren't hiring,
got a few friends that are in, and other ppl that work for ICE, triple canopy and a few other companies,
they told me to wait a few month, and i couldve applied again but i ended up getting a job with this other company

If you know you want to stay in this field (military related) do you think there is better upside in going private as opposed to re-enlisting and doing your 20or 25 years to get your pension? Just curious.

One of my boys is a ranger whos been active Army for about 9 years now. I wonder if it would be in his best interest to get out of the Army the nextopportunity he has and go the private route.

You need some kind of military background that's for sure but yeah the money is good...

I will tell you that if you do any research on the matter you will find out that these mercenaries are the some the worst people on earth and by that I meanthe will kill women, children and innocent civilians without provocation many times and they are devoid of any reprimands...

Look it up

Back
Top Bottom