yo NT who ##%$$! hates people askin for ID when buying beer??

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Looking younger then your actual age appreciation thread?
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Im 19 and look like I belong in HS
That's probably because you were in high school like 6 months ago.

Graduated HS with plenty of dudes 19+
laugh.gif

As far as the OP, i feel you somewhat. I Worked @ a little liqor store with some strict Indian owners that used to get on us hardbody for not ID'ing everyone that didn't look 35+ talking about stings and what-not.

laugh.gif
its been almost 2 years and Im not talkin HS senior more like a soph

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Try being 25 and being asked for ID to buy tickets for R-rated movies or a gym membership.
This... I went to go see safe house and dude asked me for my ID. I was like son I'm probably older than you
indifferent.gif

Couldn't agree more then again I'm 16 but I got my spots so I'm smooth
pimp.gif
there just doing there job

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

u do know that cops send underage kids into grocery store s to see if the venor dells them cigs/beer.

if they do, its a $1500 fine

2nd time it happens, your cigs/beer license is suspended and thats a big hit
Do those kids get paid to do the police's dirty work?

not sure how much but they do give u something. i'm guessing maybe $20

I just look on the bright side and say hey, at least I would look a couple years younger than I am when i hit a certain age. Think of it as the cup being half full.

You got anger issues b. Young *!%%!% bout to catch an ulcer over minor inconsequential %$++. Maybe they shouldn't even give you the alcohol future wife beater.

I usually dont pull it out to see if theyll card me or not......I mean im 23 now, so it's irrelevant....

haha I tried to do buy soo much alcohol as a minor....60% sucess rate....especially if you know the right spots

I'm actually always slightly sadder when they ask me...means I can't pass for a young buck any more....or at least a younger buck anymore

Only thing I hated was when the loosey spot fronted like they don't sell those.

im 25years old and being carded for brew is normal...

one time i got pissed off cause dude wouldnt sell me lotto tickets cause i didnt have my ID.. that right there was annoying!

what sometimes does get me mad is when the store clerk has seen and ID'd me before and continues to do it

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by oidreez

does a card being expired mean the person's age went down?
I was using an expired driver's license for over a year for the bank, alcohol, to get in to clubs, other places, and they all accepted
laugh.gif
It was only when I went to the bank last summer (one I don't usually go to) that they told me my joint was expired. I was like damn
roll.gif
I used this all of 2010 man.

Don't make sense but hey that's the law.

i honestly thought an expired drivers license only meant you can't drive and need to get it renewed.

i was at the airport and the tsa people brought it up when i was trying to go through but they were cool about it and realized it was only off by a few weeks, i flew a few other places before i got it renewed and none of them even noticed, i used it a ton of times before i couldn't buy that one beer
laugh.gif

i really couldn't get mad at the employees though, their just doing their job and getting mad at them would be taking it out on the wrong people.

i feel your pain brother.

exact same situation happened to my wife a couple months back at Staples Center.  Her license expired and she was waiting for her new ID to come.  In the meantime she had her expired ID and the temporary paper ID they give you until your new card comes.  Even with her temp paper ID + expired photo ID they wouldnt serve her.  She's 32 btw so I dont think it was a case of her being mistaken for an underage.

I got caught up by TSA before.  I had to go on a business trip to AZ the day after my bday and my ID had expired on my bday.  Took my first L at the car rental spot when they wouldnt me pick up my car because I didnt have my temporary paper ID on me.  Got stuck going through security check by TSA where they scrutinized me and my ID for being 1 day expired.  I had to step out into that "other" line with full body patdown and they went through my bags.  Total BS.

Crazy because before I turned 21 I never got asked for i.d. but as soon as I turned 21 every clerk would ask me even at mom & pop stores
laugh.gif

I don't mind getting carded, but I hate when the clerk has to spend 2 minutes trying to figure out if I am old enough to make the purchase. There's a damn bolded red striped line on the ID that says "age 21 in 2007" and it's 2012 right now... Can't be that hard... And then the clerk just gives up trying to do the math and just runs my card through that scanner to see if im old enough.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom