Yo NT, I'm engaged. Tips/Advice welcome. ***UPDATE*** NEED HONEYMOON SUGGESTIONS!

dem legs

devil.gif
laugh.gif

...but seriously, I know. She hates them. Me, on the other hand... 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

23, just graduated from KU this weekend as well.
Man im 24 and just graduated from USF in Florida earlier this month too! CONGRATS ALL AROUND!
Been married 5 years, only advice I can give is to make your living space together fun for both of you. This way your home doesn't become a place to just coexist but a place to happily grow together.
sound advice right here.

Congrats on graduating and the soon wife OP. :pimp:

Wife is very pretty man too.

Always thought you were like 35+ Years old in the CBB lol

#soon

Last edited:
Repped cause you posted a pic.

23 is mad young though. Her co-workers are going to be trying to knock that down, without a doubt. I've seen so many less than 25 year old recently married broads get knocked down at the office 
mean.gif

Best of luck, cause Bill and Steven are coming for that. 

Last edited:

23 is mad young though. Her co-workers are going to be trying to knock that down, without a doubt. I've seen so many less than 25 year old recently married broads get knocked down at the office :smh:

:smh:

23 is mad young though. Her co-workers are going to be trying to knock that down, without a doubt. I've seen so many less than 25 year old recently married broads get knocked down at the office :smh:

#Coldgame

Bill and Steven though lmaoo

OP the truth gonnnnnee hurt youuuuuuu

pimp.gif
bout to be 23 myself

What made you want to propose? I could see myself in that position
Been together for 5 1/2 years...just thought it was the right time. See myself spending the rest of my life with her.
Congrats on graduating and the soon wife OP.
pimp.gif

Wife is very pretty man too.

Always thought you were like 35+ Years old in the CBB lol

#soon
Thank you sir.

And nope just 23! Try not to be KU biased although I was going there...maybe made me "sound" older.

23 is mad young though. Her co-workers are going to be trying to knock that down, without a doubt. I've seen so many less than 25 year old recently married broads get knocked down at the office 
mean.gif

Not gonna lie, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Pepper your angus for the three rings of marriage. 1)engagement ring 2) wedding ring 3) suffering.

Reactions: Ube
I'm 32. Been married 8 years. I'm very happy with my choice to get married young. I also got engaged when I was 23. The biggest piece of advice I could give is make sure you make time to be your individual selves, but just as important make time to be the couple you are right now even years down the line. Dont let jobs, friends, etc keep you from giving like a couple hours a week just to each other. Dont just come home and sleep next to each other every night. Be a couple. My wife and I are both off every Friday. Both of our whole families are at work, friends are at work, kids are at school, etc. So it's just the two of us for the day like it was when we first started dating. That time for each other and honest communication has kept my marriage happy for 8 years and hopefully many more.

That's one good looking girl you got there. Congrats bro

AZ >> KU
The Suns though... 
pimp.gif
wink.gif

I'm 32. Been married 8 years. I'm very happy with my choice to get married young. I also got engaged when I was 23. The biggest piece of advice I could give is make sure you make time to be your individual selves, but just as important make time to be the couple you are right now even years down the line. Dont let jobs, friends, etc keep you from giving like a couple hours a week just to each other. Dont just come home and sleep next to each other every night. Be a couple. My wife and I are both off every Friday. Both of our whole families are at work, friends are at work, kids are at school, etc. So it's just the two of us for the day like it was when we first started dating. That time for each other and honest communication has kept my marriage happy for 8 years and hopefully many more.
That's awesome man. Congrats to you on 8 years. Great advice and I appreciate that very much.

Congrats OP. My advice for a young man like yourself is to do some marriage prep/ counseling. A lot of times people think that its for couples that have problems or are on the verge of breaking up but it is not. It will lay the groundwork and foundation for your marriage . You will go through topics like where holidays will be spent (which is a big issue in relationships), handling money, how you would raise kids etc. I got married last year and it was the best thing we did before we got married . Shortly after we did a different class at our church ( the first one was just her and I with the counselor) with a bunch of other young married couples or engaged couples and we learned a lot from the class and from people. Its good sometimes to see that other people go through the exact same things.

I'm not saying do it all the time because that would be overkill but its good to start with we. My wife and I look at it as an investment in our relationship. After all we put so much into it already why not try to make it better when we can. Hope this helps!

Its so sad how many married woman are getting their backs blown out by other dudes in the workplace :smh:

Its so sad how many married woman are getting their backs blown out by other dudes in the workplace :smh:

Keep the negative out the thread though..im sure OP has a great women.

Keep the negative out the thread though..im sure OP has a great women.

your right, my b

congrats OP, I will be there sooner than later :smokin

Back
Top Bottom