Yo NT, I said no but she took advantage of me

lrrr

Banned
So i was chillin with this bad light Dominican/Cuban chick and she asked me if I had any weed...I went
eek.gif
and was like nah...So she was like "damn, Ikinda feel like gettin leaned right now"
nerd.gif
...Fast forward 30 seconds... I sit an think for a while and remember that there was a half bottle of bacardiwhite bacardi rum down stairs...I run out of my room to get it and do a barrel roll down about the last 5 steps...I got up and brushed my self off to get thebottle, 2 cups, and a bottle of pepsi to chase
smokin.gif
...i go upstairs and this broad pours herself a tall glass of bacardi almost as if shes pouring a glassof water and barely leaves any for me...20 mins later i roll onto my stomach and tell her to give me a back rub...this chick says "maybe you should rollonto your back so i can give you a !+!+ rub sweetie"...in my mind im like "chea chea chea son" cause i say random hood loser !#+@ like that tomyself....i turn over and this chick gets my pants off faster than you can say Candlejack...she grabbed my midparts and started to su

Back
Top Bottom