yo NT i need some major help right now...

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Come on now he's 14.

edit. Going raw @ 17
smh.gif

you shoulda heard what he was callin us. i cant type it on here because its just gonna edit it out

He's still a kid. Pay him no mind ...or insult him back verbally.
realtalk. you fighting them is just gonna put you in jail. for some freshmen talking ###*. FRESHMEN. aint worth it homie. calm down & keep it moving.

i know man, thats why i thought twice before i beat him down... i swear this school year already i have been doin better, not talkin back to teachers, doing myHW. i got my stuff on lock. but then these kids come around
mad.gif

Primavera Vills wrote:

Primavera Vills wrote:
Why are you on probation? If you don't mind me askin'...
i got accused of rape, which i didnt doo! FML falsely getting acused for stuff FTL
smh.gif
Ouch....hurtpiece.

ya and its WIDELY KNOWN this girl is a psychopath... you know how in school there is ALWAYS atleast 1 crazy girl? well thats who it is
Why did you bone her then? You already knew she wasn't right in the head......I can't say you set yourself up for gettin' knocked forsome BS, but you could've avoided that whole dilemma. That's wack tho.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Primavera Vills wrote:

Primavera Vills wrote:
i got accused of rape, which i didnt doo! FML falsely getting acused for stuff FTL
smh.gif
Ouch....hurtpiece.

ya and its WIDELY KNOWN this girl is a psychopath... you know how in school there is ALWAYS atleast 1 crazy girl? well thats who it is
Why did you bone her then? You already knew she wasn't right in the head......I can't say you set yourself up for gettin' knocked for some BS, but you could've avoided that whole dilemma. That's wack tho.

YO THING IS I DIDNT EVEN BONE... we was gonna get it poppn but chick said nah im not ready. so i backed off... 3 years later #+%+* comes up wit this story.sayin OH he raped me 0_o

^^Wow...3 years later tho? How the hell could they had gotten you for that? There wasn't any type of proof or nothin', that shouldn't of held up.

Something fishy is going on in this thread.

OP - I assume youve had temper and behavior problems in the past?

i honestly dont have anyone to talk too, i am in school right now AGGRAVATED AS ###%. this kid was talking mad !$*! at lunch n throwin !$*! wit his boy. the thing is one of the kids in my Neighbor SO i am now TEMPTED to wanna Bang this kid out... i need some help on how to calm down because as of right now i amPIST and i am SHAKING. im in school in a small room they let me chill out here for a while...

I rarely, rarely correct grammar and spelling. I know it happens all the time, but this one was just...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Primavera Vills wrote:
how is that even possible? How can that hold up in court. 3 years after the fact and on top of that you guys didn't even have sex? Idk about that.

Primavera Vills wrote:
smh.gif
Ouch....hurtpiece.

Why did you bone her then? You already knew she wasn't right in the head......I can't say you set yourself up for gettin' knocked for some BS, but you could've avoided that whole dilemma. That's wack tho.

YO THING IS I DIDNT EVEN BONE... we was gonna get it poppn but chick said nah im not ready. so i backed off... 3 years later #+%+* comes up wit this story. sayin OH he raped me 0_o

i honestly dont have anyone to talk too, i am in school right now AGGRAVATED AS ###%. this kid was talking mad !$*! at lunch n throwin !$*! wit his boy. the thing is one of the kids in my Neighbor SO i am now TEMPTED to wanna Bang this kid out... i need some help on how to calm down because as of right now i am PIST and i am SHAKING. im in school in a small room they let me chill out here for a while...

nah you the same kid talking bout you dont like black chicks, and made some border line racial comments, i hope you get your *$! whipped

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

wait wait... so you tried to smash at 14?

who the @*$# is teaching you about life?
this is what happens when you listen & take notes from Imaginary Players on Niketalk.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom