Yo, Nt...I just killed three of these.

smokin.gif

YO!
EnEyeKayEe wrote:
[h4]Successfully Ordering a McGangBang by Name[/h4]
On November 21, 2008, a thread was started on the Nike Talk forums ("The ultimate online sneaker community") - user tmay407 in Arlington, Texas, posted pictures after successfully ordering a McGangBang by name:
The person working the drive-thru said, "Wait...did you just ask for a McGangbang?" I replied, "Yes...yes I did."The guy says, "That's a double cheeseburger with a McChicken in between, right?"

pimp.gif

DF!!!

Just had a McGangbang. I didn't order it as a McGangBang, but I still had it. Just one of those was enough. Three seems to be OD.

I'm gon have to go head and try of these one day. Knowin Pittsburgh, they'll say I can't substitute somethin for somethin although there's nosubstitution goin on

The only time I ate a McGangbang was after blazing. I stole my friends chicken sandwich and left him the bread. Dude was blown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by seniosoul

who is the mayor of nyc...is that the guy that stay getting roasted
Yes.

18015b4a6ed7800d4b16a004d3b5b84368e4b36.jpg

JR5

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Hmmmm
thinkingemoticon.gif
thinkingemoticon.gif

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

so i went to mickey d's yesterday and i remembered about the mcwhitey... i was about to order when i looked at the price... nearly 4 bucks for a filet ofish! i'm like no thanks i'll take a mcgangbang any day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

so i went to mickey d's yesterday and i remembered about the mcwhitey... i was about to order when i looked at the price... nearly 4 bucks for a filet o fish! i'm like no thanks i'll take a mcgangbang any day
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
McWhiteys are wack.

Back
Top Bottom