yo NT I found a fifi in my cousins room vol. WHAT TO DO

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

yo YA ARE CRAZY! rolin @ dirtys comment

and dam, purpleface took a hard shot
eek.gif
laugh.gif

you must be out of your dam mind if you think I was gonna touch that thing, I just threw the bedsheet cover over it hid it, he came in got his keys and stuff and we bounced........he wasnt getting away free though , hell naw, I left a note with it
roll.gif
"I BET THIS GLOVES FEELS REAL GOOD DON'T IT?, GOTCHA %#$*$! ps. CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK, YOUR FIFI IS TAGGED"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im on the phone right now at the mall with him, dude is done when he get home ...,,and i upload the picture
roll.gif

You used my idea....-takes a bow-
smokin.gif

My work here is done...-exits the stage-

eek.gif
laugh.gif

you must be out of your dam mind if you think I was gonna touch that thing, I just threw the bedsheet cover over it hid it, he came in got his keys and stuff and we bounced........he wasnt getting away free though , hell naw, I left a note with it
roll.gif
"I BET THIS GLOVES FEELS REAL GOOD DON'T IT?, GOTCHA %#$*$! ps. CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK, YOUR FIFI IS TAGGED"
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im on the phone right now at the mall with him, dude is done when he get home ...,,and i upload the picture
roll.gif
Got em
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got em
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got em
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

epic burn.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

stop being nosy?
edit:
straight towel tho? there's no rubber or something in there? doesn't that hurt.... like crazy?
alien.gif
latex glove goes over the top of it.

drop some lube in it.

and do work son.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow. Just found out what that is. Y'all are some sicko's. Whatever happened to straight fappin' off?

OMG!!! yo im at work reading this cause i saw the topic and was curious what the heck a fifi was and saw that pic and LOL while talking to my customer on thephone. i hit the mute button with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom