yo nt, how you feel about JOE ROGAN? love/hate him? over his persona? vol. podcast/stand up/announc

stand up = trash

announcer = halfway decent , don't like how he downplays boxing

podcast = very hit or miss , he can hit on something one show and 

sound incredibly ignorant on another show

what are your thought on him?

I can't stand the guy personally, don't even have a reason really. Just don't like him

Last edited:
listen to his podcast daily at work. hes a great announcer and im a big fan of his podcast. hes not my kind of comedian tho. :smh:

He has great guests and I find his podcast to be his best asset from time to time.

I don't watch UFC, but the guy seems like he knows what hes talking about. 

I think he thinks hes better at comedy than he thinks he is. He's certainly a hustler though. 

Last edited:
He's a cool dude, I enjoy his podcast. Ever since he mentioned the isolation tank and described his experience I've been meaning to give it a try myself.

He's cool in my book. While calling fights for the UFC, he's really detailed when it comes to striking and especially Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I probably wouldn't be training BJJ if it weren't for him explaining and breaking everything down. His podcast is very hit or miss, but it depends on who the guest is. Thus far my fav podcasts are with Joey Diaz, Eddie Bravo, Bryan Callen,and any MMA fighter.

Yeah I really like when Rogan breaks down the ground game in real-time during fights, really helps the casual who doesnt really understand whats going on see that its more than just "two guys rolling around on the ground"

his standup isnt very good however

Last edited:
Big fan. Great announcer for the UFC, really knows his stuff.

Enjoy the Podcast as well. Redban is really hit or miss with me though.

Not all that into his stand up, but dude is selling out shows across the country so he is doing something right.

He seems to be the ultimate douchebro to me.

I have slight disdain for individuals who carry themselves like that, false confidence only supported by mob mentality. e.g. isn't he a self proclaimed sexist? Dudes that act like that and then hate on women, usually are in actuality very insecure or secretly undercover brothers.

At least that's what it seems like to me. Through UFC announcing, interviews, and his standup. Never heard a podcast by him though.

It's whatever, could careless in the end.

The episodes of his podcast I've heard were good. The Freeway Rick Ross and Shane Smith ones.

stand up = not that funny
announcer = the best mma announcer imo
podcast = excellent

doesnt seem that douchebro to me...if anything he likes to make fun of those tapout wearing dbags.

i'll take bas rutten and that fat dude with glasses from strike force over joe rogan and that greaseball whose name i cant remember that partners with him in UFC

This is all.

Joe Rogan is awesome. Don't care much for his comedy or hosting stuff, but i've been watching and training bjj, muay thai and MMA for a long time and Joe Rogan not only knows his s, but he has been training for a long time as well and is beast on the mats. Dude is super jacked too. Also, I like how he's not afraid to speak his mind. Joe is cool in my book.

Last edited:
i'll take bas rutten and that fat dude with glasses from strike force over joe rogan and that greaseball whose name i cant remember that partners with him in UFC

El guapo yes, Mauro Ranallo no chance.

Rogan is OK in my book, but mostly because of his knowlege and influence as an MMA announcer and BJJ practicioner. There was something I saw posted online about what Rogan said when he was recently awarded his blackbelt in BJJ that really hit home for me. I'd post it up, but it has profanity in it and I'm not trying to end up in timeout.

youtube "Joe Rogan fronts out carlos mencia"

joe rogan goes on stage and starts yelling at carlos mencia telling him he's stealing jokes. then gets a comedian he's stolen from to get on stage and confirm what he's saying hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom