yo nt. give me some break up songs.

to get in sad mode- Die Without You by PM Dawn

to get in your IDGAF mode- #$^&*!( aint #%$ by Dr. Dre

wink.gif

she's the one that broke up with me. we broke up last week. and then i tried to show her that i've changed... we got back last night and now we broke up again tonight..... idk man.
Man, i forgot what its like being in 6th grade

Originally Posted by sole lovely

she's the one that broke up with me. we broke up last week. and then i tried to show her that i've changed... we got back last night and now we broke up again tonight..... idk man.
15oh342.gif

Papoose - Like What You Love

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by sole lovely

15oh342.gif

Papoose - Like What You Love

lol i love the comedy on nt.
pimp.gif

thanks guys.

justin/nsync: still on my brain, cry me a river, gone, all over again usher: throwback, let it burn mh: circle neyo: let go latif: its over now trey songz: idont love u tank: heartbreaker chris b: damage sammie: another last chance.... i have more but ill let nt post some.. and i got these songs through my homegirlafter my ex and i broke up.. but i wouldnt suggest listening to them

15oh342.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Recent: A. Keys- Lesson Learned
Old School: M.J- She's Out of My Life

But i say just go find a booty to rub on and try to forget...good luck homie

Originally Posted by bbanks707

Man, i forgot what its like being in 6th grade

it's really childish isn't it...

thats what i dont understand about her. lol

You know she's gonna see it all huh?

Chris Brown- Just fine. You'll either figure it out together or you won't, but either way you'll be just fine.

some pretty good ones on the first page. my contribution ..

o-town ; all or nothing.

snow patrol - chasing cars
snow patrol - you're all i have
snow patrol - run
bloc party - i still remember
bloc party - flux
and my all time favorite...
vanessa carlton - a thousand miles.

chea.

Originally Posted by West2East

You know she's gonna see it all huh?

Chris Brown- Just fine. You'll either figure it out together or you won't, but either way you'll be just fine.

damn i was waiting for you're response. and yeah i know she's gon see it
tell me why i was playing this song on repeat bout 5 times. hahaha imsuch a %#+$#

SL, your girl is a NT'er right? U purposely makin' this thread to show your hurt? Goin the ol' sympathy route...

Personal favs.. some have nothing to do with relationships/break ups but i prolly have some weird attachment to them. Btw, all you really need is Paradise byEyedea and DJ Abilities.. once u get passed Eyedea's annoying voice.. the song is
eek.gif
x0whlk.png

Back
Top Bottom