Yo New Yorkers Stop Calling Me Slime Shawty!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

people really say "slime"? im from brooklyn and i have never heard anyone say this.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
stop it 5
cant remember the time i went a day without hearing the damn word, slime.

everyone was saying stop it 5, i will give you that....but i have never heard anyone in Flatbush say "slime"
you won't hear Brooklyn cats saying "slime" and "muma"....too much of a bite of the uptown swag

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

people really say "slime"? im from brooklyn and i have never heard anyone say this.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
stop it 5
cant remember the time i went a day without hearing the damn word, slime.

everyone was saying stop it 5, i will give you that....but i have never heard anyone in Flatbush say "slime"
you won't hear Brooklyn cats saying "slime" and "muma"....too much of a bite of the uptown swag

Aight shawty, we'll stop calling you slime. Yeen ordinary bruh bruh namtalmbout doe?

Aight shawty, we'll stop calling you slime. Yeen ordinary bruh bruh namtalmbout doe?

Nawl doe, I'm tryna figga out how somebody from the durty durty gown come up on Nike taowk talmbout us cowling him slime doe.

Nawl doe, I'm tryna figga out how somebody from the durty durty gown come up on Nike taowk talmbout us cowling him slime doe.

Funny thing is I know dudes that BEEN using Muma here in Spanish Harlem. I've used Muma more then a couple times, but true story, it was WAY before Vado and Cam was screaming it.

Funny thing is I know dudes that BEEN using Muma here in Spanish Harlem. I've used Muma more then a couple times, but true story, it was WAY before Vado and Cam was screaming it.

when i call people slime they think im offendin them...
most people i know dont +*$% with vado tho

and callin someone 5 around here will get ya kilt shawty

when i call people slime they think im offendin them...
most people i know dont +*$% with vado tho

and callin someone 5 around here will get ya kilt shawty

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

So annoying to walk thru harlem... hear it 5 times a minute -_- Ny has become so unoriginal
a New york Slang, retroed by a another native New yorker....

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

So annoying to walk thru harlem... hear it 5 times a minute -_- Ny has become so unoriginal
a New york Slang, retroed by a another native New yorker....

Back
Top Bottom