Yo New Yorkers Stop Calling Me Slime Shawty!

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

No idea. I saw the Stop it 5 posten on NT and started using it lol. It got stale after a while.

5 is a term used by bloods to call each other. 5 is the number of points in the star associated with the blood gang. What's poppin is another blood term...hence "whats poppin 5"

I was just about to say this..... I'm suprised so many people used the phrase stop it 5 but didn't no the meaning behind it.... I've heard people use the word 5 for YEARS ... the word 5 could have meant "I'm a pedifile" and just cuz a rapper referenced the word a lot of ya go crazy using it smh.... saying "what's poppin 5" in certain areas will get u *+*%#% up...
Exactly, if anything it make NYers look stupid.  I remember people really getting murder left and right over poppin 5 and 6.  If you're not really about that 5 life or 6 life leave it alone.   

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

No idea. I saw the Stop it 5 posten on NT and started using it lol. It got stale after a while.

5 is a term used by bloods to call each other. 5 is the number of points in the star associated with the blood gang. What's poppin is another blood term...hence "whats poppin 5"

I was just about to say this..... I'm suprised so many people used the phrase stop it 5 but didn't no the meaning behind it.... I've heard people use the word 5 for YEARS ... the word 5 could have meant "I'm a pedifile" and just cuz a rapper referenced the word a lot of ya go crazy using it smh.... saying "what's poppin 5" in certain areas will get u *+*%#% up...
Exactly, if anything it make NYers look stupid.  I remember people really getting murder left and right over poppin 5 and 6.  If you're not really about that 5 life or 6 life leave it alone.   

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

ok papi.

roll.gif
dude eyes when the cop first walked in
roll.gif

My lord he was beaming! Dude had the eyes of an owl.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

What's popping Slime? Ciroc and Sprite on a Friday night.........

I'm from Texas first time I heard it was Weezy lol.
you could also have those things on a private flight.
grin.gif

you could also have those things on a private flight.
grin.gif

goes to show how little man is on NYC testicles

goes to show how little man is on NYC testicles

Stop it 5 is another term that started on rikers and leaked out to hoods around NYC. "5" is what blood dudes refer to eachother but eventually dudes that aren't blood started to use the term. I know crips that'll knuckle up with a dude if they get called 5 but everyone else uses the term whenever they feel like it.
30t6p3b.gif
at you people thinking lil Wayne started ANYTHING. Dude been sucking the swag out of NYC cats since 05 . Word to b.b Simon belts, Jean chains, bandanas, and all that rockstar $*#@ . We been off that for a few years tho but just like a south n_ he still behind.

Stop it 5 is another term that started on rikers and leaked out to hoods around NYC. "5" is what blood dudes refer to eachother but eventually dudes that aren't blood started to use the term. I know crips that'll knuckle up with a dude if they get called 5 but everyone else uses the term whenever they feel like it.
30t6p3b.gif
at you people thinking lil Wayne started ANYTHING. Dude been sucking the swag out of NYC cats since 05 . Word to b.b Simon belts, Jean chains, bandanas, and all that rockstar $*#@ . We been off that for a few years tho but just like a south n_ he still behind.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

30t6p3b.gif

After Hurricane Katrina he was staying in NYC and soaked up all the Swag NYC had From slang to clothes . Nore been saying Slime for almost 2 Decades he even uses it in the Blood Money video when arguing the chinese food.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

30t6p3b.gif

After Hurricane Katrina he was staying in NYC and soaked up all the Swag NYC had From slang to clothes . Nore been saying Slime for almost 2 Decades he even uses it in the Blood Money video when arguing the chinese food.

"I'm in Harlem n_ effin with L'z n_"

"I'm so dipset dipsouth baby"

30t6p3b.gif
dudes always been a NYC d rider. It got unbearable on da drought 3 mixtape
sick.gif

"I'm in Harlem n_ effin with L'z n_"

"I'm so dipset dipsouth baby"

30t6p3b.gif
dudes always been a NYC d rider. It got unbearable on da drought 3 mixtape
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

I'm a Cam & Vado fan, but if %%$*%+ actually start saying "muma" I'm boycotting their music.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
"muma" is old tho,
30t6p3b.gif
at Vado stealing lingo and got dudes thinking he created them...dudes thought NORE was corny for screaming slime

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

I'm a Cam & Vado fan, but if %%$*%+ actually start saying "muma" I'm boycotting their music.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
"muma" is old tho,
30t6p3b.gif
at Vado stealing lingo and got dudes thinking he created them...dudes thought NORE was corny for screaming slime

Back
Top Bottom