YO MY XBOX IS DONE...VOl: where my ps3 heads at..

Yo i got band from xbox live for stealing a connection what the HELL man, Bill is moving tight with that %@@%... I was just gonna send a email to the supportpeople and beg for my *%$ to be back and running. Next thing u know my %@@% gets the red lights of death
smh.gif
I was so sad but then said F it im copping aPlaystation... So where my PS3 Goons at tell me whats good with that system. FREE PSN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>60bones from LIve...

I got the wireless joint... And my internet was down so I wanted to play and tried to steal the connection from some dude on my floor.. I got band cause the Ipaddress didnt match.. F MICROSOFT .
smh.gif

PSN tag coming soon..

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

I got the wireless joint... And my internet was down so I wanted to play and tried to steal the connection from some dude on my floor.. I got band cause the Ip address didnt match.. F MICROSOFT .
smh.gif

PSN tag coming soon..
They ban for that?
So if an xbox user takes their console over to a friends/relatives house and goes online they're done?

Have you tried calling "John" in India and asking '!%%?' .

I got the wireless joint... And my internet was down so I wanted to play and tried to steal the connection from some dude on my floor.. I got band cause the Ip address didnt match.. F MICROSOFT .
smh.gif

PSN tag coming soon..

what? then how does that work with isps with dynamic ips?

smh.gif

PSN tag coming soon..
You got banned for something else
indifferent.gif

you cant get banned just for using a different internet connection
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you have no clue on what you speak of...

Yeah, you're obviously a cheater or hacked your firmware.. I would get another 360, PS3 is not worth it.

and yeah the ps3 is TRASH

I havnt turned it on in over 2 weeks and that was to watch a blu ray movie

the games on ps3 suck and so does the ps3

only copp if you need a blu ray player

Could be the new update dude. It made it so some people can't get on Xbox Live. For others, like me, it gave the Red Rings of Death. Microsoft iscovering the shipping and repair for the update messing up consoles.

Never thought i'd say it, but i've been enjoying my 360 way more than i ever enjoyed my ps3

get another 360 man..

Nah dude I did that and got band.. I didnt do anything else I dont even talk to people I play... so what the hell man Im getting a ps3 this red light *%!% isno joke happened to me twice im done with xbox... word!!!!!

get the arcade 360 since all you need is the system.. well if u dont mind not using hdmi. aside from killzone 2/blu rays, i wouldn't bother getting a ps3

Back
Top Bottom