Yo! MTV Raps x Puma-Dr Dre/Ed Lover, MC Shan, BDK,Doug E.

Does anyone know what stores will have these???
I've heard its the PUMA Concept Stores but im not sure if theres one in nyc
anbody could help??

So it has been said the DEF will be the easiest to get. Will they be easy to get in the US? Where in the US?
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

Doug E Fresh came out at my local Footlocker today

There were also two other generic clydes that had the YO! MTV Raps print on the insole and lining

Hope we get the Kanes and Shans as well

^ Price of kicks and location of said footlocker? please :smile:
smile.gif
*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

Bhought the BDK en the ED&Dre yesterday at an exclusive store in Amsterdam, thes will not be a general release here. I must say I'm very happy with them. The were 95 euro a piece.

If anyone finds out where I can get these over the phone, internet, whatever let me know. I really need to find the Dre/Ed Lover Shoe. PM me if you got info or know of a size 11 or 11.5 you have and want to sell!
TEAM corNhuskers​

^^ I just know they wont be anywhere within pry 5 hours or more from me so those are my only options... :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

Doug E Fresh YO! MTV Raps
The patent logo is amazing, came with 3 sets of laces, retail was $150AUD, but theres an automatic 10% discount at Footlocker so came out to $135

4yt4ba9.jpg

5xy4myg.jpg
:x
sick.gif
) have KILLED the Nike Air Force 1's. Wouldn't mind the canvas AF1s but $250AUD is just stupid.

Now I just gotta find the Solebox ones in my size

So whats gonna be the best way to get a pair of the doug e's and big daddy kanes?
R.M.S.

Will anywhere in San Diego have these? I have a friend I convinced to help me out :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM corNhuskers​

^ Will you guys be getting the T-Shirts and Hoodies too? Which branch will you be selling them at?

I'll check on the smallest for you sega. I have the linesheet in my email somewhere.

Puma made everyone order the apparel to tie back with the sneakers. We got the MC Shan hat and the BDK tee in about a week and a half ago.

i2andy we'll have them at the South Side and North Side.

Dre/Ed 20 stores in the US.

BDK, Shan, Doug E 60 store

If you get an 11 in the Dre/Ed Lover let me know Ty, also how much are you charging?
TEAM corNhuskers​

The DEF is a 12 would be great if someone can help me out.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

damn Ty, yall didnt get the Ed & Dre's either huh?

i've been having a hell of a time tryin to find them too.

whats good with those BDK's in a 12 tho?
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

Back
Top Bottom