YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

0221564d7e61087ee9169e16def36e9e561aa20.jpg

i don't have any idea what the deal is with these, but my friends a huge Lebron fan and these where like 30 bucks at the outlet, so i scooped them up forhim for his birthday.

the box said sample and they're a size 9, but i thought most sample shoes show "sample" on the tag inside the shoe some where?

aside from these, they had some of the "pearl" foams that everybody and their mom bought this last month. they were definitely samples, but time haddone them wrong. The glue on the inside of the shoe was all nasty and were the vents are on the side were crazy discolored. i couldn't justify buyingthem to resell because they looked like puke.

243nceh.jpg

Originally Posted by p5jay2

when's the rd for zoom power?
I woudn't be surprised if these hit the outlet. It's ironic how there's a sudden surge of them popping up. Check the size 9 rack ofyou're outlet.

Aaron nice 180's. I wish I had a homie that picked me something from their trip.
wink.gif

Nice Kobe 3 maizes, especially for $30.00
pimp.gif

^^^ DAMN E ... DOPE BIKE ... I didnt know you was into bikes ... E you got it ALL NOW . TRUCK STANG now a BIKE ... Ill catch you out and about downtown
pimp.gif

DOPE PICK UPs NT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^^^IllWillIam No need for other pickup pic's dude, no disrespect but yo girl is BAD!!

pimp.gif
... WILL .... gotta love it .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ DAMN E ... DOPE BIKE ... I didnt know you was into bikes ... E you got it ALL NOW . TRUCK STANG now a BIKE ... Ill catch you out and about downtown
pimp.gif

Wat up Trotter
happy.gif
..Thanks, i wanted a bike for this summer, ima cool downriding 4 wheels for a long WHILE
laugh.gif
wink.gif
...yup a truck, car, and now a bike...next purchase is a project car
tongue.gif
lol na im done bro thats it. NO MORE

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

the Mariner and Laker fitteds on the first page are FIRE
eek.gif
I agree. hatclub got some lakers hats but not that yellow one!! ooh I want that one!

Originally Posted by DimSum9

eek.gif
I agree. hatclub got some lakers hats but not that yellow one!! ooh I want that one!
DimSum- I got the Yellow Lakers fitted from my local Champs (buy1, get 1 50% off)
wink.gif

Arisorous- Whats up bro? Yeah I got the 90's, just waiting until my brother brings them to me. I had them shipped to his house. Here's the pic mybrother sent me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DimSum9

eek.gif

...check out your local Champs fam...I picked up that yellow Lakers fitted there.

Back
Top Bottom