YO! * * JUNE 09 PICK-UP THREAD (NO PIC QUOTING) * *...

thought silver 97s were int'l release only. any help getting a 9.5 or 10?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

thought silver 97s were int'l release only

I thought it was a World Wide release, they've been here in Toronto for a month and a half now. They've been included included in Champs/FL 50% salethe past 2 times.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

thought silver 97s were int'l release only

I thought it was a World Wide release, they've been here in Toronto for a month and a half now. They've been included included in Champs/FL 50% sale the past 2 times.
i could use a pair on the 50 next time around. anyone?
nerd.gif

i have not seen teh retros anywhere around here. i NEED those 97s.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Recent pickups...

Forgot to include my Neon Uptempos in the pic.

Foadomes were $49.99, and I copped the Flight Clubs for $40 on the FL EA sale....

for some reason i thought those busy p forces were limited. guess not if there at the outlets

Air Max 97 Camo Lux LE .....size 13..... $235 from London.....good lookin out Rog.......
happy.gif

*WITH FLASH*

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Recent pickups...

Forgot to include my Neon Uptempos in the pic.

Foadomes were $49.99, and I copped the Flight Clubs for $40 on the FL EA sale....
they ahd the tony parker true flights for 80 sale price at your footlocker?? they only had the blk/red tagged with $80 at the one i went to, theTP ones didnt have a sale tag...if i knew i would have copped too...i wanted another TP pair. lucky!!

btw i didnt know they made a "hare" version of the true flights...thats interesting, i thought they were the "cardinal" colorways at firstthen saw the tongue and thought they were fake but turns out they did release a "hare" version....just a random thought.

thanks fellas.....the insides are leather and the top of the insole is some kinda leathery slippery material....not really use to that .....but i willbe.......
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom