Yo JCVD daughter is BAD...where has she been hiding!

I didn't even know who jcvd was until I just looked dude up.. still couldn't care less. Ineeeedat :smokin
i hope you're joking.
2000's baby for sure
Gotta watch myself before I turn in to an angry old man :lol:

I was about to go full "get off my lawn" with this JCVD disrespect. Then I realized I guess I'm old. If I was younger than 20, his career would have been a good 10 years before I was born. That's like when I was 20, most people my age couldn't tell you who David Carridine was or Yul brynner, or any other action star from 10 years before I was born.

It's stil :smh: though

This thread was created in order to appreciate the beauty that is JCVD's daughter....so with that being said

JCVD slander will not be tolerated and will be reported on site.

Regards.

whoo.png

down boy

NXAZ3.gif

*Choking*

I didn't even know who jcvd was until I just looked dude up.. still couldn't care less. Ineeeedat :smokin
i hope you're joking.
2000's baby for sure
Gotta watch myself before I turn in to an angry old man :lol:

I was about to go full "get off my lawn" with this JCVD disrespect. Then I realized I guess I'm old. If I was younger than 20, his career would have been a good 10 years before I was born. That's like when I was 20, most people my age couldn't tell you who David Carridine was or Yul brynner, or any other action star from 10 years before I was born.

It's stil :smh: though

I blame the parents.

Yeah sure. Pure lies to keep an image.

Jimmy Hendrix told stories of him washing fools in front of bowling alley in his biography. The **** would Jimi Hendrix of all people make up something about someone who didnt become famous in America until after Jimi died? Bruce was a neighborhood legend before he made a single movie

Imperial Lanes rainer ave Seattle look it up and Bruce you'll get schoolled

Last edited:
i don't personally but everyone else does...and if they made a thread for every thot posted we might as well have a another forum just for thots. 
its a daily occurence

then a random non descript club/street thot thread needs to be made...i run into tons of yambs scrolling looking for jewelry but there's no place to put em.

I second this

I'll randomly click in TAN and see joints badder than other threads. Ninja might be on to something.

@Ryda421

These gifs have me rolling
roll.gif
. How do you dudes find this stuff, searching like, jcvd punching a snake, yeah there's the right one. hahah hilarious.

I'm more surprised that some don't know jcvd, then the perception Bruce Lee was fake.

I don't care if you 17 yo, if you don't know who JCVD is, your pops has a vagina....what kind of disservice has he done not putting his seed on to an action legend, my kid will know, Willis, VanDam, Arnold, Snipes, pretty much the entire cast of The Expandables and their best movies :lol:

Peeped her since JCVD's reality show. Pops was punking the hell out of her ex-boyfriend in the most respectful ways lol. She's one of those "1s" that will continue to age gracefully...if she doesn't follow the duck lip/pamper booty trends.

Back
Top Bottom