Yo is this real???

Originally Posted by nublee

gucci-mane.JPG

Originally Posted by calibeebee

why would they edit out the dudes eyes though?? I'm pretty sure if you have a GIGANTIC polo emblem tatted on your face, you won't be mistaken for anybody else

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real though. It's like when news stations blur out fat people's faces on tv when they're doing news about obesity.

why would they edit out the dudes eyes though?? I'm pretty sure if you have a GIGANTIC polo emblem tatted on your face, you won't be mistaken for anybody else

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
For real though. It's like when news stations blur out fat people's faces on tv when they're doing news about obesity.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LOL.

Back in the day I would have got the Polo tat if it was temporary, on some straight ignorant "fresh to death" steez.

But permanent? Even I wasn't that stupid back then.

Back in the day I would have got the Polo tat if it was temporary, on some straight ignorant "fresh to death" steez.

But permanent? Even I wasn't that stupid back then.

Back
Top Bottom