Yo how bad is it to not give your prom date a corsage though?

expect none of the below:

genuine compliments
dances
hand holding
a good night kiss
nookie
a good time.

you might luck away with a hug.

expect none of the below:

genuine compliments
dances
hand holding
a good night kiss
nookie
a good time.

you might luck away with a hug.

my aunt made all my dates corsages
pimp.gif

in the 3 proms i went to...i still dont see how its worth it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Should have bought one a long time ago, come prom time those things go up 50% on price, least for me that's how it was
30t6p3b.gif

And show up with wilted flowers in the corsage? 
OP seriously it's not that big a deal, if you know what her dress looks like get a nice complimentary color that goes with her dress. If you have no clue get something that goes with the prom colors. You can go all out and get one from a nice florist or skimp and get one from the flower section at a supermarket. 

Should have bought one a long time ago, come prom time those things go up 50% on price, least for me that's how it was
30t6p3b.gif

OP seriously it's not that big a deal, if you know what her dress looks like get a nice complimentary color that goes with her dress. If you have no clue get something that goes with the prom colors. You can go all out and get one from a nice florist or skimp and get one from the flower section at a supermarket. 

Originally Posted by mints

30t6p3b.gif

Chances are he meant place an order for one awhile ago... not literally buy it weeks ago and save it.

30t6p3b.gif

Chances are he meant place an order for one awhile ago... not literally buy it weeks ago and save it.

30t6p3b.gif

True, but thing is, I bought mine the day of instead of calling and having one ordered like the rest of my boys did.

I paid $15 more than them, maybe I was just hustled..
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

True, but thing is, I bought mine the day of instead of calling and having one ordered like the rest of my boys did.

I paid $15 more than them, maybe I was just hustled..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom