Yo Do They Still Have "Black College Weekend"??

Originally Posted by Deuce King

But if you wanna talk about Black College Weekends, you gotta go with Daytona Beach from 1991 - 2002.

That's exactly what I thought this thread was about.  I remember me and my boys went in 02 and had a ball.  Lots of half-naked chicks everywhere.  That reminds me, I gotta make my plans for Bike Week in Myrtle Beach this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Bike week!! When is it this year?
nerd.gif
Also whats good with senior beach week @ myrtle beach? A lot of neive females to be gotten!
pimp.gif

Black College Weekend at Kings Dominion used to be
pimp.gif
!  I went back in 2000 and 2001 back when I was in college (graduated 2003) and we used to get it in.  We used to drive down on Friday and get a room at the Kings Dominion hotel, to be honest we used to have more fun at the hotel the night before than the actual day at the park.  I still have videos from those days...thanks OP for the brief trip down memory lane...

Like someone said earlier it was like a multi-school homecoming only during the spring when the weather was warm with folks from all different schools and areas.  For a dude in college it was cheap too, get your boys together split the hotel room, gas, and drinks then add random chicks and warm weather...good times.

Back
Top Bottom