YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

gethigh: For awhile, I was going to scoop up those black/pinks if I could catch em for $350 or less(as unlikely as it was). What did you end up paying if you dont mind me asking.
Super: Nice Am 1's, foams, and xi's

*edit* if anyone is interested, hit up karmaloop with this code today: (already browsed, nothin for me, so I'll share)
"Next 24 HOURS!

WINTER BLOW OUT!!!! XMAS CAME TWICE THIS YEAR!
Every minute you wait more and more styles are selling out!!!

Spend over $65 on anything on Karmaloop.com* get 40% OFF all non-sale + up to 80% OFF on items in the SALE SECTION + FREE SHIP (International gets $8 off ship)

NOTHING WILL BE LESS THAN 40% OFF on KARMALOOP if you spend over $65!!!!!! (Kazbah only exclusion)"

USE CODE: 40LOCO

gethigh: For awhile, I was going to scoop up those black/pinks if I could catch em for $350 or less(as unlikely as it was). What did you end up paying if you dont mind me asking.
Super: Nice Am 1's, foams, and xi's

*edit* if anyone is interested, hit up karmaloop with this code today: (already browsed, nothin for me, so I'll share)
"Next 24 HOURS!

WINTER BLOW OUT!!!! XMAS CAME TWICE THIS YEAR!
Every minute you wait more and more styles are selling out!!!

Spend over $65 on anything on Karmaloop.com* get 40% OFF all non-sale + up to 80% OFF on items in the SALE SECTION + FREE SHIP (International gets $8 off ship)

NOTHING WILL BE LESS THAN 40% OFF on KARMALOOP if you spend over $65!!!!!! (Kazbah only exclusion)"

USE CODE: 40LOCO

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Pewters look very similar to the Coppers
The picture I posted really don't do them justice. The shoes are more like a  dark silver in person.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Pewters look very similar to the Coppers
The picture I posted really don't do them justice. The shoes are more like a  dark silver in person.

162768_10150142872988776_766103775_8075390_2466546_n.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

pimp.gif
...Cris, dope Supreme Blazers.

Ijap, nice haul, bro...

For me, on the cheap....Max 2009s & OSU Huarache TRs
Info on those OSU Huaraches?
They are ON SALE at Niketown Chicago for $65 I believe, call em for phone order.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

pimp.gif
...Cris, dope Supreme Blazers.

Ijap, nice haul, bro...

For me, on the cheap....Max 2009s & OSU Huarache TRs
Info on those OSU Huaraches?
They are ON SALE at Niketown Chicago for $65 I believe, call em for phone order.

Back
Top Bottom