YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

YO! Wht/red XIII's look pretty good in those pics. But I wasn't too impressed with them in person. DF!!!

YO! Wht/red XIII's look pretty good in those pics. But I wasn't too impressed with them in person. DF!!!

Originally Posted by ucasta

picked these up a while back, thanks to RJSims.
LV Elans 
I see you Aaron, getting your grown man on
happy.gif

damn youfor those elans...i shoulda bought em emailed dude but said to myself i'd think about it and when i went back i saw sold to Ucasta!!! good pickup though

damn youfor those elans...i shoulda bought em emailed dude but said to myself i'd think about it and when i went back i saw sold to Ucasta!!! good pickup though

December's been pretty good to me still got Flint and Wht/Red13's to pick up from my homie for the low and Green Lantern Huarache's again here goes nothin...
- China Lebron 8
- Altitude 13's
- Doernbecher 3's x 3
- Gore-Tex SB's
- Cool Grey XI's (gotta love retail b4 RD)
- WEST NYC Marathon iD came in last week too i picked the women's version Air Max 1 my homie Juice designed
and one more surprise at the bottom i'm not even gonna name up here...enjoy I hope this month is treating everyone else just as good!

Group Shots

West Air Max 1

and last but not least....i have a thing for black and red boxes here are my Air Max '98 w/ bubbles still intact and i could lick the bottom from being soooo DS

December's been pretty good to me still got Flint and Wht/Red13's to pick up from my homie for the low and Green Lantern Huarache's again here goes nothin...
- China Lebron 8
- Altitude 13's
- Doernbecher 3's x 3
- Gore-Tex SB's
- Cool Grey XI's (gotta love retail b4 RD)
- WEST NYC Marathon iD came in last week too i picked the women's version Air Max 1 my homie Juice designed
and one more surprise at the bottom i'm not even gonna name up here...enjoy I hope this month is treating everyone else just as good!

Group Shots

West Air Max 1

and last but not least....i have a thing for black and red boxes here are my Air Max '98 w/ bubbles still intact and i could lick the bottom from being soooo DS

Thanks Trimane

nice pick ups everyone

page 28 took me back to 2001 good grief i wish my 3's still looked like that

Thanks Trimane

nice pick ups everyone

page 28 took me back to 2001 good grief i wish my 3's still looked like that

Been awhile since I've picked up any shoes, but these next 2 weeks will be filled. Was lucky to get my hands on these, didn't release anywhere in IA. Just glad to have em back after selling my 05 pair last year.

bij638.jpg

n5h7wp.jpg

Been awhile since I've picked up any shoes, but these next 2 weeks will be filled. Was lucky to get my hands on these, didn't release anywhere in IA. Just glad to have em back after selling my 05 pair last year.

bij638.jpg

n5h7wp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom