YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Feeling like @Mayor
laugh.gif
Congrats on your pick ups
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
But, I wouldn't be comparing yourself to that obnoxious bloated hypebeast, Mayor. You'll actually be putting them to use instead of putting a caution tape and a body guard to keep people away from seeing his bullcrap!

T21D wrote:
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
But, I wouldn't be comparing yourself to that obnoxious bloated hypebeast, Mayor. You'll actually be putting them to use instead of putting a caution tape and a body guard to keep people away from seeing his bullcrap!

Very true
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
, and thank you!

T21D wrote:
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Very true
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
, and thank you!

Playoffs look dope, I still need to get a pair of those Omega Maxes....and Those Sharks
eek.gif
. Dope Pickups everybody...

Playoffs look dope, I still need to get a pair of those Omega Maxes....and Those Sharks
eek.gif
. Dope Pickups everybody...

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by jae626

Glory~ Glory~ Man United~!!! Arsenal can never beat us, even if they had pele and maradona in they prime

Chelsea can......
grin.gif
AC Milan can....
embarassed.gif

Keepie Uppie- I have an Umbro LS w/his namesake. Stupid thing is itchy as hell to wear.
I was waiting for a Milanista to speak up!!!

FORZA MILAN

and What up T21D

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by jae626

Glory~ Glory~ Man United~!!! Arsenal can never beat us, even if they had pele and maradona in they prime

Chelsea can......
grin.gif
AC Milan can....
embarassed.gif

Keepie Uppie- I have an Umbro LS w/his namesake. Stupid thing is itchy as hell to wear.
I was waiting for a Milanista to speak up!!!

FORZA MILAN

and What up T21D

SOME PICK UP'S FROM THIS PAST WEEK GOT EM BOTH FOR A GOOD DEAL. ALSO DB 3'S AND SHOUT OUT TO HEC 87 FOR THE CAMERA .
2rrpcac.jpg

34iju2s.jpg

ml2v7m.jpg

5vofm1.jpg

zv9c7.jpg

qozk8z.jpg

majtzs.jpg

24o6gb6.jpg

eflxn5.jpg

SOME PICK UP'S FROM THIS PAST WEEK GOT EM BOTH FOR A GOOD DEAL. ALSO DB 3'S AND SHOUT OUT TO HEC 87 FOR THE CAMERA .
2rrpcac.jpg

34iju2s.jpg

ml2v7m.jpg

5vofm1.jpg

zv9c7.jpg

qozk8z.jpg

majtzs.jpg

24o6gb6.jpg

eflxn5.jpg

just got a new job making 5x more money and the first thing im doing with my paycheck is buying a pair of 13s. haven't bought a new pair of shoes since last dec.
30t6p3b.gif

this thread makes me want them that much more.

just got a new job making 5x more money and the first thing im doing with my paycheck is buying a pair of 13s. haven't bought a new pair of shoes since last dec.
30t6p3b.gif

this thread makes me want them that much more.

Those Pictures of the VIs do no justice For how they look in person...and the deal he got for both the the Blk Cement and the Midnights..smh..once in a life time..

Those Pictures of the VIs do no justice For how they look in person...and the deal he got for both the the Blk Cement and the Midnights..smh..once in a life time..

But so far, the only team that have beaten Man U this season is .....West Ham!
roll.gif

Dope VIs & Black/cement IIIs up there
pimp.gif

But so far, the only team that have beaten Man U this season is .....West Ham!
roll.gif

Dope VIs & Black/cement IIIs up there
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom