YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

No SJ's for me, wanted a pair but not enough money to get a pair...

got this in the mail today though...
Nike Zoom BB 1's for $35, my 2nd pair...will exclusively ball in these, one of the best basketball shoes Nike have ever produced

and this Lucky shirt was a gift as well

AM 87s
pimp.gif

^^^
That shirt will be BAD news if it ever sees time in the dryer.

That shirt is like a rubber mat full of shoe tongues.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^'09/'10 Infrareds?

they are the most recent ones, the ones from a couple years back came in the older nike box.

Originally Posted by K23J

yooo hella handsome, nice pick up, i have that same poster on my wall right now, got it when i was a kid too, i had to get the white/red xii's for the same reason(but i got the OG, couldnt do the retros)
pimp.gif

yeah man, that poster is my favorite
pimp.gif
i have so many jordan posters, butthat one is my alltime favorite aside from the wings poster and his slam dunk contest poster

YO!
Originally Posted by SlowZEbra

rose for the homie.

henny for my Pops.
glasses.gif

pimp.gif

My rose' Dre is gone, and my Hen got a swig left. Bout to be downing Pearl tonight & tomorrow.

DF!!!

district 9 is pretty much a hit or miss movie, i think you'll either love it or hate it.. personally i really liked it.

eggplant foam boots
smokin.gif

Infareds
pimp.gif
(had me nervous thinkin they just dropped
laugh.gif
)
White/Red XII's...I still need to copp

Told myself I was done with Jordans......ended up pulling the trigger on 5
eyes.gif

Ah well.....Merry Christmas all!!!

11wdoww.jpg

Like everyone else. Also got a 360 and some gift cards. Griffeys on the way. Happy Holidays to everyone on NT
pimp.gif

^
url

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Not gonna post my spacejams as everyone and their mom has em. Can't wait to get this whole collection!!

Cool stuff... I like the simplicity of the Stormtrooper SSII's... The Millennium Falcon Stan Smiths are pretty nice too as are the X-Wing Samba's...

You really gonna get the entire collection!?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom