YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

RICO:

Dope pick up bro,
I just grabbed some for my little girl, couldnt justify buying for me... too much for them. 45 bucks is much better for the quality on them.

area code 3s
pimp.gif

You know what, forget the Jams. I might just take advantage of that DMP 1 package at Finishline and use a $20 on it.

^ Hahah bugginout1993 speak of the devil.

How's the quality on those? I'm coppin

BUT SIZE 18?!?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

^ Hahah bugginout1993 speak of the devil.

How's the quality on those? I'm coppin

BUT SIZE 18?!?
eek.gif

there alright i woudnt have paid 200 but for 99
pimp.gif
cant wait to wear them

With all this space jam crap going on I forgot all about those sky posites
smh.gif

Hopefully I can find a neon pair later on

nice pick ups all...will post my pick ups in a few....

Sherlock, how do those SKYPOSITES feel? Curious about those....

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

In all honesty they're really quite comfortable and pretty lightweight as well. The only knock on them is that if you're going to play ball in them,you'll have to tie them all the way up to the top or else your heel will shift around a little.

Besides that...
pimp.gif

space jam hype was too much for me. was quite an easy pass. got these instead. pair numero dos.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DS
pimp.gif

70c265e5a506a82400552391c0086c49a881e596.jpg

and some new snapbacks

7c426d45b90ee8410e5540953d9c26f904f2d86a.jpg

its the 24th here in the Philippines, couple more hours.. merry christmas nt
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

In all honesty they're really quite comfortable and pretty lightweight as well. The only knock on them is that if you're going to play ball in them, you'll have to tie them all the way up to the top or else your heel will shift around a little.

Besides that...
pimp.gif
how'd they fit width wise compared to kobe iv's? i don't know if you have any, but compared to other nikes?

those kryptonate skyposites look great but it the black swoosh kinda throws me off, other than that, dope!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

In all honesty they're really quite comfortable and pretty lightweight as well. The only knock on them is that if you're going to play ball in them, you'll have to tie them all the way up to the top or else your heel will shift around a little.

Besides that...
pimp.gif
how'd they fit width wise compared to kobe iv's? i don't know if you have any, but compared to other nikes?

I just held the skyposites up to my IV's and shockingly their proportions are exactly the same...

Width wise, they're identical (no bs) and they feel pretty much the same as far as comfort. The skyposite is a little more snug in the toe area right outthe box. But if they're like other posite shoes, it should conform over time.

*edit*

I posted comparison photos in the skyposite thread.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

RICO:

Dope pick up bro,
I just grabbed some for my little girl, couldnt justify buying for me... too much for them. 45 bucks is much better for the quality on them.

Thanks G.... gotta look out for the family. She will love them.

i got the space jams like everyone else. i posted my picture on the space jam thread, i wont post it here cause i know you all are tired of seeing the samepickup on here.

Back
Top Bottom