YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

easy3000-
2zi0mls.jpg

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

I copped my GF & I a nice pair of Space Jam's, sz6Y and sz11.5, for a smooth $230 all together. Not bad! Discount from my sweet job. They're okay compared to my 00's, but what can you do? At least I'm not getting raised prices. Goodluck to all who want these! If you miss out, no worries. They're not the best things. Trust me! HYPE boosted these up big time. Space Jam's are sick (2000), but this version, lowered patent leather/cheaper leather/fastyellowingsole, is ehhhhh... sadly satisfying.

dayum, i wanted doubles....so are they like the CDP XIs?

J-Hows it FAM....Nice pick up on those AMs. Ohhh that leather looks buttery soft!

.....and the flooding of Space Jams continues. Still debating,..some pics look proper, some don't. Guess I'll be at the mall on RD to make my finaldecision.

Good stuff everyone!

dope mayos' on the last page. still need a pair.

r60vortex - info on that kobe tee?

DS 97 Bred XII
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had this shoe as a YOUNG BOY (like 9 years old) and is def. one of my all time favorites. Plus the retro's just look too funny to me haha
iPhone pic, the tag is my e-mail addy

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

DS 97 Bred XII
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had this shoe as a YOUNG BOY (like 9 years old) and is def. one of my all time favorites. Plus the retro's just look too funny to me haha
iPhone pic, the tag is my e-mail addy

that leather is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
at the nubuck on the 09 retros

Back
Top Bottom