YO! December 2009 Pick Up Post Vol. NO PIC QUOTING/SELLING.

Originally Posted by cord15

go so much harder
tired.gif

Nice pickups again everyone..Had to get myself another pair of Nubucks, I couldn't pass up for $75
Sorry for the iPhone pics..

Im about to go back and pick up some White/White-Neutral Grey-Medium Grey air max 1 - Obviously not my picture.. These were dirt cheap also.. message me

Took these pics at the office with my blackberry. (Sorry for quality) Space Jams for the Wife and Son. I'm a blessed husband, she only wears a size 3, My10.5 better be under the tree or THIS MARRIAGE IS OVER
devil.gif

just joking
roll.gif
laugh.gif

hood spot wanted 5 bucks over retail 70 per pair, but walked out paying retail 65 each...

GZA- cool photo. I like how you can see all the different materials. I'll probably regret not picking up that pair at NT a little while ago.

!BeoYi!!!mk~%24(KGrHqUOKiUErzh3hD(4BK-DvsCesw~~_12.JPG

$40 at the Nike outlet, ecstatic I finally got a pair of these, been waiting for the big price drop on these for a long time. Can't wait to ball inthem.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

xilelegacy just ruined my day with that pic - seriously nice pick up man good skills

damn
bigj505 sits back and opens a fresh bottle of hateraide
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

xilelegacy just ruined my day with that pic - seriously nice pick up man good skills

damn
bigj505 sits back and opens a fresh bottle of hateraide
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
.....word....i just cracked mine open too...

haterade-2.jpg

seriously tho......three pairs of CG XI's.....that's just sick!! good %$%^ing $#!t!

What's the quality like on the white/red 12s? I really wana know they wont wrinkle on my first wear.

Back
Top Bottom