Yes, we all HATE the cops, but.....

I swear to god, if I were a member of the police and I were in a high enough position I would be as bent as hell too.
Was watching Street Kings the other night (dont be fooled, its dope) and the temptation to skim a little bit off the top here or there would be too great. Youcould make money, girls, hassle white people (thats if you wanted to), 'hide' drugs....whatever....

So are the police really a mirror of what we would be in their position?
Are they the realisation of predujices, resentment and abuse of power that lies within all of us?

I think the way this crazy world is headed the answer might be a YES. Thoughts?

MAANNNNNN....if I were a cop...I'd be crooked as shhhh
laugh.gif

i.e. Detective Alonzo Harris
devil.gif
"You wanna go to jail or you wannago home?"

Knowing me and with any little bit of power, I let it get to my head.....power trippin left n right!

^^ Lol yea den all ya will be taken down, like the cops in American Gangster

Originally Posted by JayHood23

off top id be a crooked cop

yup, i'd go around taking all the money from drug dealers, i wouldn't arrest them, i'll just let their connect kill them when they keep coming backwith no money

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

not really as long as you do it in moderation

This thred is the eqivalent of when we used to say "I want to be the Green Ranger", except that now its full of "Im going to be a crookedcop".

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

I was thinking the same thing looking at Training Day...
haha i was thinking the exact same..was watching it last night..i plan on becoming an officer, id try to be like denzel....minus getting shot lol

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

not really as long as you do it in moderation

This cause if your doing everything everywhere then your gonna get caught as opposed to once or so a month

Once you get power you can only be an extension of what you were prior. So yes, if you have sideways intentions prior to being a cop, you will be crooked onceyou get the opportunity to exploit it. Its all about extremes with them. So the lines can get blurry

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Once you get power you can only be an extension of what you were prior. So yes, if you have sideways intentions prior to being a cop, you will be crooked once you get the opportunity to exploit it. Its all about extremes with them. So the lines can get blurry

/Thread.

Originally Posted by eaalto

So OP, why do you hate the cops?

I have a fundemental problem with the way they are set up as an institution rather than just hate some random cop on the street, not to mention the fact thatthey more than institutionally racist in a way that supresses & penalizes as certain demographic of people more than they ever should.

And the poster above, I can see what you're saying but I disagree that a bent cop is always someone who was of suspect character, I believe you can be agood cop & person with good intentions and get totally corrupted and affected along the way too...its harsh out there

I'd be an +@# to bad people, but I'm a pretty good judge of character. I think the average cop has the same goal, but sometimes that judgement of aperson isn't calibrated just right. Usually, it's the druggies and criminals who complain about how much they hate the cops--oh, and all thewannabe-thugs.

I wouldn't think twice about screwing over some hoodlum.

Originally Posted by eaalto

It's funny how hypocritical the majority of NT is.
Hypocritical in the sense that many of the people who complain about cops being crooked, abusive and racist are the same ones who would not thinktwice about doing the same if given the chance? YEP.

Here is a question, would you rather be no cops?

And yes a lot of them are jerks, but that comes with any and all positions of power.

Strong Logic in this thread...

future bernard made(offs).

colleges/high schools need to start offering mandatory ethical classes.

Back
Top Bottom