Yes or No...Will Kevin Durant shoot 40%?

No.

Rookies have a difficult time learning where to get their shots from and what are good shots. He'll kick that up to 45% next year. Experience will helphim.

No, and I hope he does, but I know he won't. He's on my fantasy team, late pick and I figured why not...

He's my 5th leading scorer, doing solid for me in steals and 3 pointers made, hurts me on turnovers and obviously field goal.

So far he's been fine, I'm #1 in my league, but I'll keep an eye on him.

He did pretty well on his last game. Shot 100% til the 3rd and ended the night 11 for 15. Not bad, he just needs to keep it up.

No. Not this season playing with those Sonics. Maybe next season.

I expect his shooting to drop off big time around the all-star break when the rookie legs start to go due to the grueling NBA schedule. The early indicatorsare the FG% on the 2nd half of back to back games.

who cares... he'll still get the ROY cause he's the best rookie in the league and he's still destined to be a superstar. He's 19 years oldEARLY in his first season... his shooting will naturally pick up because he's a shooter

destined to be a superstar.
He is sitll nothing but a scorer to me..a very good one

but I got a hard time seeing him as a championship, carry a team on the back player.

Luckily Jeff is there, and why he isn't gettin more minutes I don't know. PJ lets him go 30+ for 2 games and you get 11 and 14 and 14 and 14

Even though he is a rookie, he can improve, this & that...like many go to scorers on the team & when you are the MAIN option, your % will be lowerbecaus eof that amount of shots you have to take.

I still wonder how he'll develop... I'm sure the shooting will improve as said but I don't see him being a superstar. I just don't get thatvibe at all like a Lebron or somebody like that because he's exactly what he was in college: a scorer. I hope he develops other parts of his game though,should be fun to watch.

For sure getting ROY but I mean who's his real comp?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I got a hard time seeing him as a championship, carry a team on the back player.

Luckily Jeff is there, and why he isn't gettin more minutes I don't know. PJ lets him go 30+ for 2 games and you get 11 and 14 and 14 and 14

durant will come around. right now he only shoots jumpshots. when he puts it all together, dood'll be unstoppable.
jeff green will eventually get his minutes, but dood is a 3.5 right now

Durant has already realized he can't just keep chucking up bad shots. His best game was actually against the Spurs, and he was doing it against Bowen andGinobli. If there was any game where he was supposed to play terrible, it'd be against them. He's shown a lot more movement offensively, trying to getopen. And now teams are going to have focus a bit more on Jeff Green, so it should free Durant up a little more.

At first I was going to say "for sure" he's gotta finish at 40% but then I saw some other players' first years (below) and I suppose thereprobably is a shot Durant is below 40%, it's hard your first year.

Iverson - .416%
Bryant - .417%
Dirk - .405%
Carmelo - .426%
Lebron - .417%

No, Durant isn't ready for the physical abuse he'll take and the amounts of shots he'll take......

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

No.

Rookies have a difficult time learning where to get their shots from and what are good shots. He'll kick that up to 45% next year. Experience will help him.

No way. Maybe 42%

Back
Top Bottom