Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

Originally Posted by andyMR3

pm me whoever needs a sz12-13 retail free shiping

nerd.gif
10.5 ????? Anyone

So what's the final verdict on the fit of these? Haven't bought a dunk in a long time so I don't know if they fit diff now.

Originally Posted by All Ready

I NEED THAT JACKET
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

any help ???

harlem world 23 wrote:
andyMR3 wrote:
pm me whoever needs a sz12-13 retail free shiping

nerd.gif
10.5 ????? Anyone

YO ANDY ,

THANKS FOR THE HEADS up. MAJOR PROPS on still remembering me from the 112 drop.

ANDY is a SOLID dude, thanks for coming thru and helping NT.

Good looking out andy...came up empty on that 12, but much appreciated also I will let you know if I come across that sz for you

For dude that asked, I got that varsity jacket like 3 months ago for $99 off one of those skate sites

Can't remember which one

ebay is prolly the only place you'd find it at now or maybe an outlet

Retail was $200 so I ended up getting a great deal on it

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

kevin2nd, do you know if kicks hawaii sold out?

i'm pretty sure the word spread fast yesterday and they sold out - especially with everyone going in there cause they dropped the 3rd manny trainersyesterday too.

I wanna see what people are wearing with them. Lets see some pics yo! Im rockin mine on turkey day!

Damn, I had my eye on that P-Rod jacket a few weeks ago.....ended for $50 on ebay but I forgot to go back and bid.......Im sure heads will be beastin for thatjacket now

if anybody interested anyconline has these for 197.50 shipped size 6-11 use promo 10anyc to get that price
laugh.gif

I broke a pair of these out last night, they fit great, not sure what all the fuss is about they
dont feel that cheap, and the ankle leather, while stiff, didnt hurt or cause any probs there
actually pretty comfy and pretty true to size!

Damn nevermind about anyconline they raised price to 250.00 for them i guess people were using the discount
laugh.gif

I benefited from a random restock. Not too happy about the $150 price, but I couldn't get it for cheaper anywhere else.

I just got done fraying mine and I think they look better that way.

^I've only seen some random sizes on ebay.

I like the idea behind the shirt, but the drawing (and the quote) kind of gives me the creeps.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom