Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

so the SB ones are dropping along with these?

091809.jpg

That's what I'm confused with right now..

So there's going to be an SB edition AND a "East" edition pair dropping?

Being the new release hater that I am, I still can't lie and say these don't look good. The red sole makes them pop.

Are their two versions of these... one is from the east vs. west pack the ostrich w/gum sole and another is a sb with a red sole? confused!

these already released at very select stores and nike sportswear 21 mercer st. this week. ppl waited outside NSW for hours and the 24 pairs they had sold outright when the doors opened. There are only 200 pairs in existance. Ostritch leather, Gum sole, Gucci edition these are FIRE!

Lol. Beast. The ones with the gum sole are different from the SB's. The SB's have RED soles.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

these already released at very select stores and nike sportswear 21 mercer st. this week. ppl waited outside NSW for hours and the 24 pairs they had sold out right when the doors opened. There are only 200 pairs in existance. Ostritch leather, Gum sole, Gucci edition these are FIRE!

They are two different shoes! Those are the DJ Clark Kent East joints. Not Guccis! Sell your crap else where...

East version comes with Ostrich print on the black and gum bottoms. SB "Guicci" comes with Denim on the black parts and red sole. Both are ill. Butdon't know when the Guicci SB dunk will come out so settling with the gum bottom East version will do for now. Def not bad either

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

these already released at very select stores and nike sportswear 21 mercer st. this week. ppl waited outside NSW for hours and the 24 pairs they had sold out right when the doors opened. There are only 200 pairs in existance. Ostritch leather, Gum sole, Gucci edition these are FIRE!

They are two different shoes! Those are the DJ Clark Kent East joints. Not Guccis! Sell your crap else where...

Sorry to tell u bro the dunks dropped at NSW are the non sb's and all my info is legit

Back
Top Bottom