YES IM LATE, but this is the most ridiculous cartoon i have ever seen.. RACIST ANYONE?

laugh.gif
@ the 2:05 mark

This is the funniest cartoon of the 40's. Its funny cause its so realistic in the sense of how ignorant the creators of the cartoon were. I mean seriously pink lips and lazy town? Just pure non sense

This is the funniest cartoon of the 40's. Its funny cause its so realistic in the sense of how ignorant the creators of the cartoon were. I mean seriously pink lips and lazy town? Just pure non sense

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

its crazy how blacks and latinos get stereotyped as lazy,but yet we built the whole damn country.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL WUT?

hehe......btw i just got lucky, who's that on your avator? video link?

its crazy how blacks and latinos get stereotyped as lazy,but yet we built the whole damn country.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL WUT?

hehe......btw i just got lucky, who's that on your avator? video link?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL WUT?
what's so ridiculous about that statement? the backbone of the american economy was built by the labor of black slaves. And latinos are probably the hardest working group right now. Alot of the @#$% you take for granted came from their hard labor despite being taken advantage of by american corporations

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL WUT?
what's so ridiculous about that statement? the backbone of the american economy was built by the labor of black slaves. And latinos are probably the hardest working group right now. Alot of the @#$% you take for granted came from their hard labor despite being taken advantage of by american corporations

how the hell is what i said wrong?

when this country was first started up until like the civil war black slaves did all the labor.

and since about the eighties latinos have done all the labor. they get hired to build every road,house,building or piece of infastructure you see almost anywhere in this country.

and not to be funny but they are the cooks at like every 3 star and below restraunt. especially fast food joints.

im not saying blacks and latinos financed or came up with the ideas.

but they definitely did all of the manual labor that you or i wouldnt wanna do.

how the hell is what i said wrong?

when this country was first started up until like the civil war black slaves did all the labor.

and since about the eighties latinos have done all the labor. they get hired to build every road,house,building or piece of infastructure you see almost anywhere in this country.

and not to be funny but they are the cooks at like every 3 star and below restraunt. especially fast food joints.

im not saying blacks and latinos financed or came up with the ideas.

but they definitely did all of the manual labor that you or i wouldnt wanna do.

i work construction, and i gotta agree lol.. mexicans/latinos are the hardest working mother****lers ive ever seen lol..

i work construction, and i gotta agree lol.. mexicans/latinos are the hardest working mother****lers ive ever seen lol..

Back
Top Bottom