Yes another DRUG TEST thread vol will i pass?

i smoked the 3rd of this month.
i need to take a drug test for work tomrow or friday(10-22 or 10-23).
i smoke about once or twice a month.
do yall think ill pass?

No sure answer.

There is a chance you will pass it depending how frequently you were using before the 3rd of this month.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Not to thread jack, but does taking E affect your test?

well yeah...but E leaves your system in a matter of days. weed is the only thing that lingers so damn long, the irony
smh.gif

I've passed a drug test 13 days after pretty regular (every other day...1 usually) blunt smoking and passed a drug test, but everyone's body isdifferent

I would drink a 40 or something to dilute your pee a little bit... but not so much that its obvious you drank a lot of something to dilute your pee.

bro you're gonna pass with no doubt.
if you only smoke once or twice a month it's gonna be outta your system within 3-4 days, a week at the most.
trust me, i know from experience (probation).

Originally Posted by wanksta23

by those drug tests at CVS

This is what I was about to say. I was just told about these last week too.........but if you don't smoke that often, you should pass. Nobody'spsychic tho.

As a hint or suggestion for u for future references. Depending on the jon/employer most places now dont really test u for drugs they test u on the chemicalsetc that is in ur piss ie stuff that can hide drug use or excessive amounts of prescription drugs etc or chemicals used to cover up drugs. you gotta betterchance using ur own piss and passing then buying something to cover ur piss.

You could always go the Onterrio Smith route and use the whizzinator....

Tons and tons of things factor in, like how much you smoked, how often you smoked before then, body fat percentage, how much water you've been drinking,etc. No way to really tell

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Tons and tons of things factor in, like how much you smoked, how often you smoked before then, body fat percentage, how much water you've been drinking, etc. No way to really tell
this

go to a smoke shop and purchase TEST PURE. youll be straight fam

Back
Top Bottom