Yellowed sole fan club vol. No seaglow here

i love the look on yellow sole on a pair of 2001 jordan iii....thats about the only thing....

Spacejams are the best yellowed shoes ever. I wishthey could stay a certain level of yellow forever
frown.gif

Yellow soles are disgusting, but there's one pair that I like that the soles are yellow and those my cherry low XIs because those are the shoes I wear to 49er games and they go perfect with the niner color scheme.
pimp.gif

I'm with OP

Slight yellowing is
pimp.gif
on certain sneakers

4734573709_290543a2cc_o.jpg

4734574819_b5257eac9b_b.jpg

classics-revisited-air-jordan-xi-concord-og-20.jpg

4121266955_562ef72d49.jpg

Air%20Jordan%206%20%28VI%29%20Original%20%28OG%29%20in%20Off%20White%20NW%20-%20Maroon.jpg

aj6-sport-blue-ebay-og-01.jpg

OG-Jordan-3-via-2001-Black-Cement-with-Nike-Air2.jpg

air-jordan-iv-mars-og-pair-on-ebay-06.jpg

As long as everything else is fresh, its 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No %##%#%+@, my mouth was watering finding those pics
laugh.gif
devil.gif

I can deal with yellowing, but I prefer clear soles. I'll just leave this here though -

Spoiler [+]
2wfofpj.jpg

pimp.gif

I like beat up vans and Jordan Vs with the yellow sole & netting.

Thats where it ends.

aye man, you like what you like. Do you shun.

Personally I hate the look, but some ppl like it as it shows that you actually wore your sneakers instead of letting them sit.

Originally Posted by BigTy23

This would be a good topic in Sneaker Showcase...

Meh...
Infra Reds with yellowed soles are my !*!* 
devil.gif

No lie, I can't wait until my VI's get slightly yellow. Dat age 
pimp.gif

Yellow soles are fine, I genuinely hate, how the back of IIIs yellow. My flips just look so dumb, whole sneaker is crispy white and the back is ivory.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

I understand it's NT so I know what to expect but I was just asking for opinions on the matter, no need to be so harsh 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not talking about nasty dirty old shoes that have soles so yellow they're almost brown... 

I just think SOME shoes look better with yellowing rather than the blue sole that they put on most shoe's lately like my older Metallic 5s, Concords, etc with slightly yellowed soles look much better than the recent releases with blue tinted soles

Dude who thinks yellowed=dirty  
tired.gif
^ I know what you mean OP. I like the yellow soles. It's to the point now that guys think the soles from the '00 Concords are yellow when they actually are not. It's just how the soles were then. I compared my pairs and they're just different. People who want to keep it completely icy need to just stop buying the shoe. The yellowing is inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom