Ya'll tryna play fitty'?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

50 = Utah, correct? We play out here in NYC but not too often and not every court. It's fun though. A nice change of pace from 21. The rules homie above posted are a bit more complicated then what we do out here. Here you score by 5's and when you get to 50 you call someone out. If you score on them they're out. If you miss you drop down to 35. If the person who took you out gets taken out by someone else you get to come back in. Last man standing wins. Game can get tedious but its fun to strategize on who you're gonna try to take out first, the scrubs or the ballers lol.
Its something like that, sounds like a spin-off of 50. 
Not gonna lie I'm almost shocked at how many people don't know what 50 is. If you don't know what 50 is around here, you're gonna learn real fast. I didn't even know it wasn't like a nationwide game until about 3 years ago 
laugh.gif

I used to be a 33 loyalists, but now that Ive been down south for a few yrs, I only play 21
...smh at this 50...and the Ravens

I used to be a 33 loyalists, but now that Ive been down south for a few yrs, I only play 21
...smh at this 50...and the Ravens

Originally Posted by prymone

we either play

21 with free throws 1's and 2's

or

32 check up 2's and 3's

chicago btw
pimp.gif

This man knows, must be Chicago exclusive cause ur the only other person I've seen mention 32.
Theres also a shooting game called 42 where you shoot a 3 pointer (3 pts), Midrange(2 pts) and Layup (1 Pt) from 7 different spots. A perfect score is 42.

Originally Posted by prymone

we either play

21 with free throws 1's and 2's

or

32 check up 2's and 3's

chicago btw
pimp.gif

This man knows, must be Chicago exclusive cause ur the only other person I've seen mention 32.
Theres also a shooting game called 42 where you shoot a 3 pointer (3 pts), Midrange(2 pts) and Layup (1 Pt) from 7 different spots. A perfect score is 42.

50 = Utah, correct? We play out here in NYC but not too often and not every court. It's fun though. A nice change of pace from 21. The rules homie above posted are a bit more complicated then what we do out here. Here you score by 5's and when you get to 50 you call someone out. If you score on them they're out. If you miss you drop down to 35. If the person who took you out gets taken out by someone else you get to come back in. Last man standing wins. Game can get tedious but its fun to strategize on who you're gonna try to take out first, the scrubs or the ballers lol.

Don't know if this is an universal rule but when someone misses and another player gets a putback with his feet off the ground the player who missed goes back down to zero.

Don't know if this is an universal rule but when someone misses and another player gets a putback with his feet off the ground the player who missed goes back down to zero.

21 anything else is a waist of time and energy. usally dont play unless its a game tho 3 on 3 and so on

21 anything else is a waist of time and energy. usally dont play unless its a game tho 3 on 3 and so on

I prefer 50 over 21. Every basket is worth 5 points and when you get 50 you challenge each player to a 1 on 1. If you score they out. There's also 50 with taps, which just means you can steal people's points by tapping their missed shot back in.

I prefer 50 over 21. Every basket is worth 5 points and when you get 50 you challenge each player to a 1 on 1. If you score they out. There's also 50 with taps, which just means you can steal people's points by tapping their missed shot back in.

Back
Top Bottom