Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of smashing someone else's girl is "Drakey"?

Yall giving Aubrey too much credit.

"Drakey" would be talking a dudes girl into leaving and THEN trying to smash..

Last edited:
What part of smashing someone else's girl is "Drakey"?

Yall giving Aubrey too much credit.

"Drakey" would be talking a dudes girl into leaving and THEN trying to smash..
Marvins Room Lyrics  
eyes.gif

Man what is this? This is some depraved stuff right here.

Nah thats how dudes get cheated on & dont even know they cuffed a ho

You have to low key throw her to your boys to test the water, if she cant handle the pressure from your boys & turn them down, she definitely wont be able to when a random dude tries to holla

OK I don't want to reflect on every time I've done it, so I'll share a story of the most recent.

Twas the night after Christmas and all through the house everybody was snoring except me and my homies girl.....

So we took a trip to Charlotte to my homies sister house, so on the way we picked up my bruhs home girl he had been kicking it to for awhile.

So we left at 10pm and finally got there after 200+ miles of intoxication the whole way. So were at the crib, still drinking, my homie is wasted, hardly paying 0 attention to his homegirl he brought only walking around arguing tgat he wants to go to Onyx strip club, but everones like sit your *** down your wasted already. So me and her are at the dining room table, I'm sitting there taking drink after drink, not eem getting where I wanna be. So my 2 boys are already passed the hell out by then stretched out on the floor. So me and her are chatting it up a bit, I'm not the flirty type just have a strong general presence added with a Lil charisma.

So finally after a houror 2 of shooting the ****, I tell her I'm about to lay down (on the floor) so she says me too. So we lay down, both of us on opposite sides of the table. So I'm laying down and I can't really sleep, so I looked to the other side and seeing here laying there with her back towards me with all her curves showing, so I'm like damn....

So laying there 3 1/2 feet away I'm getting dirty thoughts but my 2 homies are literally 5 feet away passed out on the floor... So while contemplating, I'm like **** it.

So I hit her with a pssssssssssssh and ask her was she asleep and she says nah, so I say you wanna come lay next to me and she's like nah... So I said do you want me to come to your side and she doesn't answer, so I'm like well imma go ahead and make that move. So I go to her side and lay next to her and start talking some smooth ****, so I got my hands on her rubbing on here but not going underneath her clothing. So I'm turning her mad on, idk if was the excitement of the risk or whatever but she's loving it. So she's like I'm about to cum and I say I ain't eem hit yet so I slide her pants down and she's on her stomach, So I hop on top and rode that *** like the Kentucky derby, 5 feet from my homies passed out. So I get mine on her butt and she got at least 2. We clean up and fell asleep.

The next day my boys wake up and we head home, we dropped shawty off and I spilled the beans. Bruh was shocked he had no idea it had happen.

I've hit plenty of his girls, most he don't eem know I hit. Girlfriends included, he does think I hit 1 but that 1 I never touched.

Bruh do YOU understand those lyrics?

He's trying to get her back, not just stroke. Thats why he "confesses" about simping for other females.

Again, giving him too much credit.
Nah...I don't dwell on what the Ho'boy has to say honestly. 

Besides...what difference does it make whether he is trying to get her back or not? The overall point is...IT AINT HIS and the goal is stroking.

You must be WTS my G?

You have to low key throw her to your boys to test the water, if she cant handle the pressure from your boys & turn them down, she definitely wont be able to when a random dude tries to holla

This is some of the silliest **** I've ever heard.

And what if your girl and your homie decide to smash and he don't tell you?

If you meet a chick and don't trust her to the point you need to set her up, that's probably a bad sign.

Some dudes in here livin foul. Girls/sisters are off limits.

One of my homies gf is still in love with another one of our homies that dated her in HS. We're 26. He could take her in a second but bros don't do that crap.

The dude in the relationship has no idea. He is happy. :\ :smh:

Technically she isnt loyal,

To test a chicks loyalty, me & my boys tell eachother to try and smash eachother chicks, if we do, then we treat them like hos & smash on different occasions while the chicks think we dont know

The best way to find a down chick imo, put them through training camp before putting them on the team

:lol: :lol:

I've read some pretty lame stuff on NT... this ranks way up there.

This is equivalent to 7th grade girls calling a dude on three way to see if he likes one of them.

:x :x

View media item 1254976
You're a good poster so i'll just chalk this one up to different cultures.

This definitely is not common and pretty wack, doe.

Hell nah...

Out of all the chicks you could get at, you **** with your so-called man's girl?

Last edited:
Offset pow clow a lame dude that lives in his mothers basement :lol: you can tell this dude gets no play

Constantly posting weirdo ****

Last edited:
Bruh do YOU understand those lyrics?

He's trying to get her back, not just stroke. Thats why he "confesses" about simping for other females.

Again, giving him too much credit.

Nah...I don't dwell on what the Ho'boy has to say honestly. 

Besides...what difference does it make whether he is trying to get her back or not? The overall point is...IT AINT HIS and the goal is stroking.

You must be WTS my G?

View media item 1341721
The difference is about a half pound of lameness.

Lets be for reals, NT has such a big problem with dudes smashing other dudes girls because most of NT is insecure as hell and know its more likely to happened to them, than them actually doing it. YOU lame and a tad bit sexist is you mad at a dude for smashing your girl, like she just cant think for herself. Like dude just jedi mind tricked your girl Probably why she cheated in the first place.

In plain, polish *** whoopin english, it takes two to tango.

EDIT: Whats WTS, with the ****?

Last edited:

Lets be for reals, NT has such a big problem with dudes smashing other dudes girls because most of NT is insecure as hell and know its more likely to happened to them, than them actually doing it. YOU lame and a tad bit sexist is you mad at a dude for smashing your girl, like she just cant think for herself. Like dude just jedi mind tricked your girl Probably why she cheated in the first place.

Bruh Bruh lol...I can't speak for the rest of NT when it comes to that insecure non-sense BUT...thats not ya boy.

I'm just firm believer in the fact that you get what you give the game. (With TRILL being your SN I assume you know that) Karma is a real thing. 

Why should you even have to smash a chick in a compromised postion....its like beating up a slow kid?

There is so much single vag out here I just can't understand it. It just goes back to moral and we all have a different set of morals. 

Just know...you risk ya life everytime you smash someones chick. Is it really worth it?

(WTS= With tha s**t)

Last edited:
what if i dated a chick my boy used to date does that count? When i smashed they already broke up so i guess im in the clear...

Meh
View media item 1341721

Bruh Bruh lol...I can't speak for the rest of NT when it comes to that insecure non-sense BUT...thats not ya boy.

I'm just firm believer in the fact that you get what you give the game. Karma is a real thing. 

Why should you even have to smash a chick in a compromised postion....its like beating up a slow kid?

There is so much single vag out here I just can't understand it. It just goes back to moral and we all have a different set of morals. 

Just know...you risk ya life everytime you smash someones chick. Is it really worth it?

Yeah you can't explain abundance to certain dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom