Ya boy Javale McGee Dun Goofed vol. How to lose a a JO in 3 days and still get got

After looking a ol girl can we still say that Javale is winning , I mean look at her ..... on the side note how old do you guys think she is ? I'm thinking shes in her 40's

As Lee Corso would say "Not so fast, my friend"

She's straight but she's not worth a flight (even though a coach flight is like peanuts to him)

Last weekend I convinced a JO I meet in Vegas to fly down here. Didn't pay for the flight but I did feed her once

For the beasts

Lose? You don't lose JOs, you shepherd a flock for a while and don't worry about a few that stray away.

After looking a ol girl can we still say that Javale is winning , I mean look at her ..... on the side note how old do you guys think she is ? I'm thinking shes in her 40's
roll.gif
Ol girl is in her 20's
She's straight but she's not worth a flight (even though a coach flight is like peanuts to him)
Last weekend I convinced a JO I meet in Vegas to fly down here. Didn't pay for the flight but I did feed her once
For the beasts
pimp.gif
Spoken like a true decedent from Goldie.  This chick is ran stomped on weather beaten, and this dude still spent over $500 to hit.  A flight, two rooms, car service, and room service.  Don't get it twisted either dude be trickin on them Persian valley girls all day.  But I still commend him for running that tramp through the mud mentally even thought he already knew her mo. 

For the beasts

thats nice, but you might as well went ahead and posted errythang

I wouldn't go that far my dude knew her role even if she doesn't or is delusional to the fact that she is a semi celebs human nut rag.  Homie got the heads up and played it accordingly.  Props to the homie for this small victory, but yall giving him a little to much credit.  Lowkey this n***a just made himself a target for jilted b***hes everywhere if his baller statis didn't already do that.   
stop posting buzz killington...

And go ruin Christmas for some under privileged kids.

Whoever still giving this dude props must not of took a gander at homegirls twitpics

In the last month somebody has bought her diamonds, gold, and a new suv and she refers to him as ''him''

I dont know fam

Whoever still giving this dude props must not of took a gander at homegirls twitpics

In the last month somebody has bought her diamonds, gold, and a new suv and she refers to him as ''him''

I dont know fam
the encounter with that boy javale was supposedly 5 months ago though...

No no no, read again my brotha

''After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn’t just looking for a jumpoff. I also thought this was a big deal for him because according to Javale he doesn’t fly “********,” out in the offseason. ''

Looks like he was trickin to me

No no no, read again my brotha

''After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn’t just looking for a jumpoff. I also thought this was a big deal for him because according to Javale he doesn’t fly “********,” out in the offseason. ''

Looks like he was trickin to me
my bad brah, it looks like you might be right...
After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th.
mean.gif

alright young simp in training have your fun
how am i a simp in training?

famb played it CORRECTLY... why not give him credit? why shouldnt this thread go 15+ pages?

too many times this type of story doesnt get the recognition it deserves... Made that bird fly coach.... made that bird eat bird food.... made the bird nest in another room...

he deserves all the credit in the world when cats like CHAD JOHNSON headlines First and Take and Good MOrning America for days when the yambs take advantage of the man...

Mcgee needs to be placed right along Derek Jeter on how to handle these young yambs looking for a free ride...

Chad and Kobe stories need to be shadowed by stories like THESE... so hopefully simps see that THIS is the way to go...

how am i a simp in training?
famb played it CORRECTLY... why not give him credit? why shouldnt this thread go 15+ pages?
too many times this type of story doesnt get the recognition it deserves... Made that bird fly coach.... made that bird eat bird food.... made the bird nest in another room...
he deserves all the credit in the world when cats like CHAD JOHNSON headlines First and Take and Good MOrning America for days when the yambs take advantage of the man...
Mcgee needs to be placed right along Derek Jeter on how to handle these young yambs looking for a free ride...
Chad and Kobe stories need to be shadowed by stories like THESE... so hopefully simps see that THIS is the way to go...
I gave the n***a his props, but after just checkin this fools twitter it seems more like this dude is a bargain basement John.  Dude is RTing hookers in LA, and he is from LA. 

So I would like to take this time to recant on my previous props given, and call this one a draw.  No one wins this one.

The trick got a free flight, a hotel room, car service, and room service.  Not saying it was much seeing the bread he makes, but you cats boosting like your ready to crown him the Ron O'Neil of the new millennium.  It is a funny story tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom