Xzibit Disses Frank Ocean on Twitter

I'm referring to white people using it with the "r" on the end, not the pop culture version of it. And as I stated earlier, I dont think "pause" is a big deal at all. I'm talking about people being insensitive to what others find offensive.
I'm pretty sure those white ppl are referring to the n word ending in a when they say they don't see a big deal about it but I wouldn't be surprised if they are even aware of the difference between the ending in r and ending in a. They probably just think it's a thing black ppl do with words so it's the same meaning.[/quote]

Naw G, I've had people use the phrase "stupid f'ing n's", or "f'ing monkeys". And then when I approach them about it they say "why are you so mad, its just words?"

I'm referring to white people using it with the "r" on the end, not the pop culture version of it. And as I stated earlier, I dont think "pause" is a big deal at all. I'm talking about people being insensitive to what others find offensive.
I'm pretty sure those white ppl are referring to the n word ending in a when they say they don't see a big deal about it but I wouldn't be surprised if they are even aware of the difference between the ending in r and ending in a. They probably just think it's a thing black ppl do with words so it's the same meaning.
Naw G, I've had people use the phrase "stupid f'ing n's", or "f'ing monkeys". And then when I approach them about it they say "why are you so mad, its just words?"
That's not really disputing what I said. Some white ppl probably feel it's the same word and there is no difference when black ppl or anybody else try to make the distinction for it ending with one letter or two. To them it's the same word and the reasons to use it and meaning(s) of it today aint the same as the only meaning it had when it was originally being used.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure those white ppl are referring to the n word ending in a when they say they don't see a big deal about it but I wouldn't be surprised if they are even aware of the difference between the ending in r and ending in a. They probably just think it's a thing black ppl do with words so it's the same meaning.
That's not really disputing what I said. Some white ppl probably feel it's the same word and there is no difference when black ppl or anybody else try to make the distinction for it ending with one letter or two. To them it's the same word and the reasons to use it and meaning(s) of it today aint the same as the only meaning it had when it was originally being used.

I can agree with you somewhat, my only point is that you dont get to choose how your words affect other people

How is it Co-signing?

Dude came out .. his lifestyle doesn't concern **** about me ..

I hear Novacane and I don't think about him singing about a man ..

Homie makes dope music ..

And I'm pretty sure those same people who Co-signed him or whatever , been wanted to make music with him

He's the "IT" guy cuz the ***** is immensely talented as a writer .. not cuz of his sexual status

Xzibit can say whatever and he don't have to apologize or back down from his views ..

but that ***** opinion don't mean **** .. really none of these famous people

Back
Top Bottom