XXXTENTACION?

as far as the allegations

innocent until proven guilty i guess but damn. a lot of that is too specific to make up.

i wonder what happens if he embraces it and uses it as a gimmick a la Em/Kim.

even tho putting hot steak tongs in a ***** coochie sounds like some **** 99 Em would be like "nah thats some other **** dog"
We have a defender in the making haha

nobody defending him lol

wouldnt be surprised if he did it but also wouldnt be surprised if theres more to this situation than both sides are letting on

definitely deserves a cool 20-30 months alone regardless of what else is going on here if this fool really dragged a hot chicken wing tong along her thigh :sick:

His supporters are saying that she's lying and are using the fact that she 'cheated' to support that notion

Rumor is she wasn't rly pregnant but I ain't that invested into to buddy to see or invest that energy

Cheated or not bra drop your losses and move on.you move in with a chick a week after a show and expect loyalty off top. She cheated cut her off, why give someone that power especially when you hooked up with a fan. Not like he didnt have others im sure. Im cool off buddy

Cheated or not bra drop your losses and move on.you move in with a chick a week after a show and expect loyalty off top. She cheated cut her off, why give someone that power especially when you hooked up with a fan. Not like he didnt have others im sure. Im cool off buddy

look at me was his first big song and this situation apparently was before that blew so dude might have always been the weird ***** in HS and finally got some easy ***** from his burgeoning soundcloud career and his brain went wumbo.

maxresdefault.jpg

This dude really showed himself hanging a damn child in a trash music video :stoneface:

on some real **** tho they gonna eat this up. All that pseudo intellectual "deep" **** be having these 13 - 16 yo kids minds gone fr :smh::lol:

Dudes used to be in the Hopsin comment sections having FITS :lol:

This is a real viral video tho damn _'s not playing around 3m views already :sick:

Last edited:
So in the kodak black song "roll in peace" does dude not out right say:

Remember when I had that poker, huh

Like does anyone else not see that as some sort of admission? Why would you even say anything close to that?

admission to what exactly

i think you think it means something diff than it does

admission to what exactly

i think you think it means something diff than it does

Maybe im thinking too much into it...but poker = bbq fork from the deposition that was given that he threatened to rape his then gf with.

on some real **** tho they gonna eat this up. All that pseudo intellectual "deep" **** be having these 13 - 16 yo kids minds gone fr :smh::lol:

Dudes used to be in the Hopsin comment sections having FITS :lol:

This is a real viral video tho damn _'s not playing around 3m views already :sick:

true true...i remember when desiigner came out with that timmy turner song and dudes made an essay about the metaphors and subliminals he was supposedly saying...

Desiigner def was speaking codes on that Tiimmy joint (albeit joint was hard to understand)

Doubt he expected her deposition to "leak", it's a funny coincidence that'll stick tho

Back
Top Bottom