XX3 "Chicago" limited to 2,298 pairs?

i guess so... i just hopes it's not true
eyes.gif

I thought they were the west coast release and the carolinas were the east coast. i pre ordered a pair from Osneaker
smokin.gif
They said they were limited to 3000 pairs. Im hoping they are more availableso i can pick up a couple more pairs

Why does it seem that now this is the new favorite over the "Motorsports"....Can you say HYPE!!....But this is gonna be a easy cop for me...No linesor nothing and Im only gonna pay $99 for them!!
wink.gif

This is going to be crazy if it is! I wanted to cop 2 from eastbay as well! I might have to get from my connect at champs.

tired.gif
I doubt it, that'll make'em like the "Titaniums, wellalmost
eyes.gif
We'll just have to wait and see, I'd say they'll belike the "All-Stars'

They are not that limited at all guaranteed. This colorway out of pack has the biggest quantity.

If any of these are od limited, I'm done with JB. I done already stop buying their cheap #+* retros.

I don't think anybody would be pre-selling anything that limited.There was no pre-sells on titaniums.If they are that limited and people pre paid goodluck!!! I hope not that s*** would be stupid.

But there will be some campouts for sure. More accounts will have them but quantities will be small. Unless some accounts send all of their packs to one storelike they do here in LaLa.

Back
Top Bottom