XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

^^ product code is on the first page. and it is not against the rules. which board do you frequent which disallows the posting of product codes?

I just got my georgetown sz 11.5 pair from K20Lee. They're
pimp.gif

wmkw48.jpg

adi92o.jpg

The box is a huge though.

Can anyone help me out with a pair of G'Town and a pair of UNC in 10.5? Thanks a lot in advance!!!

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

lookin for a size 13 UNC for my dad...any help is greatly appreciated

Best thing to do is go to your local finishline and have them order them from another store that has them. I ordered my size 13 in both last thursday andthey should be here today. I got my G-town pair yesterday, they are
pimp.gif
. Can't wait to see the UNC's when they get here today.

Can anyone help an Aussie NT'r out? If I could go and get them from a local Finishline I would.

Please PM me if you are able to help, I am after a 10.5 or 11. Thanks

Are these selling out are will I still be able to get them over the weekend. It seems like only a few cats are really on them but you know how that goessometimes.

It's hard to say...I heard/saw ZERO hype for these on NT before the release then all of a sudden everybody orderin from other stores in other states likethey sold out in seconds...I know they're somewhat limited and I slept through these, I'll cop in the future if available for a decent price of retailor under...wish they had a Duke or Ohio State colorway of these droppin though...but these look like two good quality XV SE releases...
glasses.gif

Put in some white laces on the UNC ones and I love the contrast like the gray laces in the Georgetown's.

^ I don't think they released again. Most people that couldn't find them in their area ordered them from one of the stores that did get them andshipped them there way.

I got my UNC's today and they are
pimp.gif
!!

^AGREED! finally got my georgetown's and it is such a BEAUTIFUL shoe. didn't think i would ever own another pair of XV's...but these are gorgeous.thanks to all for their help getting them.
smile.gif

that white contrast laces looks mad nice on the unc

im still in dire need of the g'town hoyas in a size 9.5

any help would be appreciated

I am kinda feelin the Georgetowns but i aint gonna go through all that just to get them. If they had them on finishline.com i would cop....but def. not thenorth carolinas...go DUKE!

Back
Top Bottom