XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

Just a little FYI - If you recieved a tracking number that means you'll be getting your shoes. No tracking numbers are given out unless the shoes have beenscanned out and are sitting in the shipping box with your name on it.

they're starting to pop up in texas. all 3 finishlines in austin, tx have received them. i would suggest to start calling the finishlines in yourarea.
wink.gif

I just got a tracking number for the order I placed in my local store last night. Thanks to everybody for their help!

I didn't know these were limited...I wanted both pairs or AT LEAST the UNC (my first and only such colored Jordan) and the FNL I went to yesterday had themon display...if you guys don't order EVERY pair from every store in every state I might get them a little further down the road...

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

.if you guys don't order EVERY pair from every store in every state I might get them a little further down the road...
laugh.gif
good luck

BIG props to my man K20Lee
happy.gif
for hooking me up with my georgetown sz 11.5. just got shipping confirmation
tongue.gif
. i'll probably receive them monday or tuesday at the latest. i'll post pics when i get them
wink.gif
. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by jordunk

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

.if you guys don't order EVERY pair from every store in every state I might get them a little further down the road...
laugh.gif
good luck

Yeah I know right...I'll get another colorway its no problem it would've been nice to have both of these pairs together...

Jus got my pair last night, and i must say JB did well with this. To those who didnt get it try finishline and have them SIN Sale them. I did that andlooked in the system and they had a bunch of pairs in my size 10.5 so try that

Just got my 11.5s......they fit pretty well....waiting for my 12s to get here. They look and feel great. Love'em

anyone willing to help me out and get a size 12 in the Gtowns for retail? im in nj and i still cant find them anywhere so i need some help from anyone who iswilling to give it. message me if u can help

I went to a local Finishline on Thursday, gave them the sku numbers for each ... placed an order for each ... received tracking on Friday evening ... 1 isbeing sent from TX, the other from MO ... very easy and quick process, delivery date is the 23rd for both.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

To the person who received a pair from Ohio... What part of Ohio?

Sorry man, didn't get the store number and haven't received them yet. I know they came out of Ohio based on the tracking, but not sure what storethey came from.

i went to local finsh line, and they just called around, found a 12, and had them shipped over. got a call yesterday, got em today-- the georgetowns arebeautiful....the woven pattern of regular leather and patent leather on the upper is sick....

Got my pair today from the store in Kansas City, so when I posted it on Friday night saying they had a 13 in the UNC's, they are mine now.
But anyone needing a 9 in the UNC or 8.5 in the GT, call that store (page 19, I think), they said that you buy a gift card for the exact amount and then theyare shipped to you.

Love these shoes...they look and feel great.

whats up guys, so i went to the finishline by where i work today and had them call a store in los angeles that i know got them, they got the product code andcolor codes and the guy placed an order in the system, showed a bunch of stores still having my size (size 11) and i'll call tomorrow to get the trackinginformation. if anyone needs the product codes, just pm or email me. i would post them, but i don't know if thats against niketalk rules since no one hasposted anything in this thread. i've always posted info to help nters get there j's so if its cool i'll just post the codes.

Back
Top Bottom