XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

Originally Posted by solaradreamer

dsc054961qq9.jpg

nice pics. seems like ur a reseller, if u r hopefully u dont jack up the prices for the unfortunate ones.

imma bout to head out to FNL to see if they got there since thats where u copped urs

Originally Posted by gary5012

Finishline in foxhills mall has one size 8 left whoever is interested

that sucks. i checked early with the manager there and he told me that they weren't getting them. if anyone knows where i can get a size 10.5 or 11please send me a private message. thanks. i can't even believe they told me that they weren't getting them and they did.

yeah.

They're the worst.

Pulled that with me when i called about the Jordan XX3 titanium.

Then i call back week later they sold them all.

That sucks. Would love to have both of these. Can't believe the release is the way it is.

Must be nice to have access to a full size run. I wonder if that is him that listed them on ebay. Price is $350 a pair.

Originally Posted by volboy23

That sucks. Would love to have both of these. Can't believe the release is the way it is.

Must be nice to have access to a full size run. I wonder if that is him that listed them on ebay. Price is $350 a pair.

Nope not me......

i just called NTSF and they told me house of hoops in NYC is the only store in the country getting them-- however, I called house of hoops, and they did notget them for today, and they are unsure whether they are getting them at all. Bunk-- I wanted the Hoyas shoes to rep my alma mater!

i need those goergetowns i cant belive it was such a hush release very few people got these

fyi, i am not lying, dude i work at finishline and we for sure got them because i drove back to work and bought both pairs this morning at 9am. U need to callall the finishlines before you call me a liar. Call the one in Pleasanton!

i'm extremely disappointed. i really wanted the hoyas. just another shoe i get screwed over by JB because they do the things they do. i can onlyhope that more come out in the days ahead.

Originally Posted by wclaker83

fyi, i am not lying, dude i work at finishline and we for sure got them because i drove back to work and bought both pairs this morning at 9am. U need to call all the finishlines before you call me a liar. Call the one in Pleasanton!
Maybe post pics to settle it?

Originally Posted by solaradreamer

dsc054961qq9.jpg
that's a great picture! although, it really hurts to get shutout of the georgetown hoyas. first the titaniums, now these. i don't know howmuch more i can take of getting shutout of certain shoes that i want. i don't buy a whole lot of shoes, but it seems the ones i REALLY want JB doesn'twant to give me.

Take it for what it is worth, but I called around to a few of the stores in northern virginia and one of the people I talked to said the date was pushed back. She mentioned something about them being behind on delivery. Don't know if it is worth anything, but possible hope for down the road.
I heard the same thing from another members who PMed me.

JR5

no store in texas got them i think. no FL, FA, Champs, FNL, or even any mom and pop places. this is really an odd situation, hopefully the release date @ otherplaces got pushed back, i REALLY want the UNC's!

I've called almost everywhere no one has them. O'well I got the black red and all stars today...tomorrow ill scoop up the white black gold.

Back
Top Bottom