XI's for all-star weekend?

Maaaaan look it's just another release of the silver anniversary 3, 4, 9, and 11's they calling it the "white pack" they will all re-release at Nike Santa Monica on Monday the 21st no phone orders till after 48 hrs I'm not sure on the other Nike locations that will have them

Maaaaan look it's just another release of the silver anniversary 3, 4, 9, and 11's they calling it the "white pack" they will all re-release at Nike Santa Monica on Monday the 21st no phone orders till after 48 hrs I'm not sure on the other Nike locations that will have them

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Quickstrike XI's...I got proof...but wont say nothing else until Feb 17th
LA only? Just give us that much.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by joekamel

smile.gif

This waiting is ridiculous... Imma go 5150 if I don't get a 110% conf of what is dropping. Would be nice so I'd know if I should grab the Bin 5's!!!!

smile.gif

This waiting is ridiculous... Imma go 5150 if I don't get a 110% conf of what is dropping. Would be nice so I'd know if I should grab the Bin 5's!!!!

The all white XIs were a true QS at Ntown Chicago only.

I'm wondering if the sales guy confused the XI for 2011. People that aren't too familiar with Jordans don't know they are different shoes. In fact some refer to all XIs as "Space Jams".

this

I'm wondering if the sales guy confused the XI for 2011. People that aren't too familiar with Jordans don't know they are different shoes. In fact some refer to all XIs as "Space Jams".

this

Grab the BIN 5's...rather have those than ANY XI other than Concords, and it aint Concords.
Ya... ill was probably grab both anyways.  Wife stop complaining about me buying kicks after i bought her a Tiffany & Co necklace.

Grab the BIN 5's...rather have those than ANY XI other than Concords, and it aint Concords.
Ya... ill was probably grab both anyways.  Wife stop complaining about me buying kicks after i bought her a Tiffany & Co necklace.

^^^^ if true the only thing that Might be different with this release of XI they might slap a Jumpman on them badboys

^^^^ if true the only thing that Might be different with this release of XI they might slap a Jumpman on them badboys

Originally Posted by niles187

no Jumpman...these are the Sliver Anniversary XI's...talked to the manager at Millennium...he said the only new releases they are getting are the All Star shoes and the BIN 23's...all of the others are recent Retro's....he also said JB will be on lacation during All-Star Weekend...so for those of you who want to give them some advice on what would make future retro's better and you are in the LA area...head down....I won't be in LA until the 23rd....gotta get my people on board to hit Millennium for me.

Originally Posted by niles187

no Jumpman...these are the Sliver Anniversary XI's...talked to the manager at Millennium...he said the only new releases they are getting are the All Star shoes and the BIN 23's...all of the others are recent Retro's....he also said JB will be on lacation during All-Star Weekend...so for those of you who want to give them some advice on what would make future retro's better and you are in the LA area...head down....I won't be in LA until the 23rd....gotta get my people on board to hit Millennium for me.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I need to make a correction. The all white QS at Ntown Chi was the 2010s.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I need to make a correction. The all white QS at Ntown Chi was the 2010s.

Back
Top Bottom