Xbox LIVE Gold 1-MONTH for $1!! You can buy multiples and stack! PSN? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
but seems like a lot of work...

Xbox LIVE Gold 1 Month for $1 Online (Appears to be Stackable)
EDIT: Thanks to SD'r "hoogax" for figuring out you can stack 4 or 5 of these $1 Months

Xbox LIVE Gold 1 Month for $1 - available for new and current Gold subscribers
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/Hu...Jack-Links
First time I've seen this deal done purely on xbox.com, and not through the console dashboard.

For people new to Xbox
It would be slick to use one of your remaining 3 free months that come with your console (creating a new silver account) and setting this $1 month up on top of that.

Use caution to make sure you are not charged for the month after at the $9.99 rate. This is what Microsoft wants. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX well before the renewal. Have your LIVE account info and last 4 digits of the CC you used handy. Their CS is U.S. based now, so the process is less of a hassle than in used to be.

Know that once a CC is on the account it is very hard to remove (can't be removed as long as you're Gold to). Recommend using online banking virtual CCs to mitigate security issues and accidental purchases.

The reps can offer you 12 Months for $39.99, just an FYI if you are OK paying that much. I'm still stocked up with $20 12 Month Cards from the Target Halo Reach launch week.
Last edited by xcgator; Today at 04:25 PM..

pimp.gif
but seems like a lot of work...

Xbox LIVE Gold 1 Month for $1 Online (Appears to be Stackable)
EDIT: Thanks to SD'r "hoogax" for figuring out you can stack 4 or 5 of these $1 Months

Xbox LIVE Gold 1 Month for $1 - available for new and current Gold subscribers
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/Hu...Jack-Links
First time I've seen this deal done purely on xbox.com, and not through the console dashboard.

For people new to Xbox
It would be slick to use one of your remaining 3 free months that come with your console (creating a new silver account) and setting this $1 month up on top of that.

Use caution to make sure you are not charged for the month after at the $9.99 rate. This is what Microsoft wants. Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX well before the renewal. Have your LIVE account info and last 4 digits of the CC you used handy. Their CS is U.S. based now, so the process is less of a hassle than in used to be.

Know that once a CC is on the account it is very hard to remove (can't be removed as long as you're Gold to). Recommend using online banking virtual CCs to mitigate security issues and accidental purchases.

The reps can offer you 12 Months for $39.99, just an FYI if you are OK paying that much. I'm still stocked up with $20 12 Month Cards from the Target Halo Reach launch week.
Last edited by xcgator; Today at 04:25 PM..

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

but u have to call and cancel if not after the stacks you will be charged 9.99 per month
i was so pissed that they removed your ability to take off automatic-renewal from the xbox website. I have to buy the prepaid cards from now on just to avoid the hassle. Then i noticed that you cant buy a 3 months membership from them either. But luckily i got a 3 month for $4.99 off amazon last week.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

but u have to call and cancel if not after the stacks you will be charged 9.99 per month
i was so pissed that they removed your ability to take off automatic-renewal from the xbox website. I have to buy the prepaid cards from now on just to avoid the hassle. Then i noticed that you cant buy a 3 months membership from them either. But luckily i got a 3 month for $4.99 off amazon last week.

Just did it and mine is good till December. Only issue now is if you keep doing this with your CC your bank or CC company may think it's fraud and freeze your card.

Just did it and mine is good till December. Only issue now is if you keep doing this with your CC your bank or CC company may think it's fraud and freeze your card.

Back
Top Bottom