Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
watching itsreal85gaming play PUBG is funny as hell but also frustrating, dude will see a guy across the map but can't see med kits and ammo right in front of him :rofl:

watching itsreal85gaming play PUBG is funny as hell but also frustrating, dude will see a guy across the map but can't see med kits and ammo right in front of him :rofl:
I watch Bigtymer from optic play fortnite and its the same thing. lmao

People in the comment sections be killing him for missing things

Been playing ranked Halo MCC playlists tonight and I've been intentionally betrayed at least once every game. What's up with this?

am I the only one who be letting teammates die on PUBG? :lol:

I swear this one fool that I met thru a friend always be doing the dumbest ****, going off on his own without telling anyone or grabbing another car and driving around making noise, shooting at people hella far away giving up our position.

dude will want everyone to drop what they're doing and revive him too. I'll be making like I'm pinned down when it's time to revive him :rofl:

am I the only one who be letting teammates die on PUBG? :lol:

I swear this one fool that I met thru a friend always be doing the dumbest ****, going off on his own without telling anyone or grabbing another car and driving around making noise, shooting at people hella far away giving up our position.

dude will want everyone to drop what they're doing and revive him too. I'll be making like I'm pinned down when it's time to revive him :rofl:

reminds me of the scumbag tatics you used in GTA :smh:

man, we we're running a 3 man squad and I crashed while driving to the circle with 15 left and it stopped the car right in the middle of a field and everyone unloaded on us :lol:
Lol nah I meant the game totally crashed, I crashed like 4x on New Years one match and we actually won with a 3 man squad

Been playing ranked Halo MCC playlists tonight and I've been intentionally betrayed at least once every game. What's up with this?
Ranked Halo in MCC doesn't exist. The ranks are worthless being that there are no party restrictions or level restrictions. You can end up in a game against a party of four 50s while you have nothing but levels 1-15 on your team who don't even know each other/have no mics.

This provides little incentive to try or care about winning so dudes are more likely to betray because of things like the game being essentially over before it even began, power weapons, stats, etc.

Winning and losing in MCC is of no consequence whatsoever. The entire game is essentially Social. You're probably better off playing social cause there are still kids who run parties of four in Ranked in hopes of finding a good game or just padding the wins on their 50s

People riding around in cars at the end of matches really grinds my gears.

Unfortunately thats the meta right now for xbox. I pretty much won a good majority of my solo chicken dinners riding in a vehicle up until the last 5 or so people then hopping out and blasting away.

They just need to put in an attachment on the M14 or something to have a grenade launcher. I'e gotten to the end (top 6 or so) and it'll be me with a bunch of jeeps. Gotta have something to combat that.

once it gets to top 10 any vehicle that enters the circle should disable, theyll never do that tho.

sometimes you dont have that cover to protect yourself from a moving car and you are ******. Once you shoot at the car you give up your position if no Silencer or flash hider

My boys I was playing with said yesterday said on PC they blow them cars up asap with smaller circles, but its such a kill or be killed game no one thinks to work together briefly and even the odds at least, thing is ammo isn't that plentiful so I don't want to waste blowing up a car by myself.

I did some snake stuff yesterday, we were going to a house and saw a jeep pull up same time, we decided not to engage but I pulled up close enough shot out a tire and left lol.

seen the funniest **** on hypezone last night.

it went to some dudes stream who was hiding under a bridge with only 8 bullets.
he was able to sneak up on one dude after someone in the chat spotted him.
dude came across the last guy but didn't have bullets and the other dude was just spraying wildly and ran out of bullets too and they just started duking it out.
the streamer ended up getting knocked out but it was lols.

My boy got a MS gift card from work so he copped pubg, his first match he's asking how to reload how to enter vehicles etc then we get a chicken dinner. Lmao he said he putting the game down to keep his perfect record. 0 kills tho lol

my aim is basura :sick::smh:
need to tweak my sensitivity + master the controls aka play a lot & get into more engagements

Back
Top Bottom